Part 12: Lost and Found

Rose's POV:

Sirius and I change back and head to the others. As we were walking I grab on to his hand and smile at him when he looks at me.

"You know you have a beautiful smile."

"Thank you. I think it is going to peaceful these next few years."

"I think you right. When do you want to tell them about the promise rings?"

"How about the end of my 6th year?"

"Sounds good to me."

"Winky, Dobby!!"

With a pop we see 2 house elves just in front of us.

"Will you both go and get food for 30 people?"

The nod bowed and left with a pop.

[Little heir there is something wrong in the headmasters office. I was not able to tell you earlier, because I was refreshing my magic.]

"Thank you, i will head there now. Sirius will you tell the others I will be with you guys soon?"

"Yeah just be careful."

"I will thank you."

I kiss him on the cheek, change into my wolf form and take off. I run at my top speed and get to the gargoyle with in 5 minutes. He nods and moves aside, and I run up. I change back and send I magic pulse through the office. When my magic comes to a bookshelf it keeps going.

"Weird it usually stops and comes back."

I walk over to the bookcase, and start pulling on books. About 5 rows up and 10 books in I pull and it moves, so I go in.

"Lumos."

I Turn around and see 3 people that I thought were dead.

"Kreacher!"

"Yes?"

"Go get me Madam Pomphery, and bring her here straight away. After that get Sirius and Molly Weasley. Send them to the Hospital Wing."

He pops away, and when he comes back he comes back with Madam Pomphery. When she comes in she runs over to the 3 and casts a diagnostic spell and breathes a sigh of relief.

"What is wrong with them?"

"Nothing, they are just under a very powerful sleeping spell. I will take them to the hospital wing."

"Expect to see Molly and Sirius there I will follow. We should cast a disillusionment charm on them."

She nods and casts the charm, and we leave. When we get to the Hospital Wing we put curtains around them and we slowly get to work waking them up. Their eye lids flutter open and look around the room. Just then the sores open and I meet Molly and Sirius.

"Okay Molly, Sirius I have a very important question for you. Answer it truthfully, and seriously. No do not make a joke it is important."

Sirius' POV:

I watch as Essy leaves, and I head to the others. I look down, and notice the promise ring she gave me and smile. I look up and see the others playing and laying around. Remus then looks up and heads over to me.

"Where's Rose?"

"She had to take care of something in the headmasters office."

He nods and we walk to the shade od the tree and sit down. Not 5 minutes later Kreacher comes to me. Weird I don't remember calling him.

"Miss Rose sent Kreacher to get Master Black and Mrs. Weasley. He was sent to let them know to head to the Hospital Wing."

With that he pops away. I look over at Remus and he just shrugs. I get up and walk over to Molly.

"Sorry to disturb you, but Kreacher said that Rose needs Molly and I in the Hospital Wing."

She nods, gets up, and we walk to the hospital wing. When we enter Rose meets us in the middle. She looks like she aged at least 10 years. She also has purple hair which means she is tired.

"Okay Molly, Sirius I have a very important question for you. Answer it truthfully, and seriously. No do not make a joke it is important."

She said that before I could make a joke about my name and shows me she really means it. She sighs and looks up at us.

"What exactly happened to your siblings?"

"Why would you ask us that?"

She looks at me and takes a deep breath before answering my question.

"Please just tell me what you know?"

I look in her eyes and see a pleading look.

"Well, Dumbles told me that he was dead, and that Moldyshorts killed him."

"Is that the same with your brothers?"

"Yes, actually it is."

"Well he lied, he kidnapped them and put them under an extremely powerful sleeping spell. They are on the other side of those curtains."

With that she walks back behind the curtains, and when she walks back out she nods to us. She walks away and we head to the curtains and pull them back. Our mouths fall open, and the 3 of them look up at us.

"Hi big brother."

"Did you know that, that Rose girl is very gifted?"

"Yeah I did what happened I thought you were dead."

Fa-"Yeah, that happens-"
Gi-"when you find out-"
B-"Dumbys plan."
Fa-"You know we were-"
Gi-"how our 2 nephews-"
B-"were doing?"

"Well actually you have 6 nephews and a niece."

Fa-"What are-"
Gi-"their names?"

"Well I'll let Molly answer that one. I going to go find Rose. She seems to be in distress."

With that I think of Rose and am next to her. She looks up at me and smiles.

"Why aren't you with your brother?"

"He fell asleep. How are you?"

"Not good, did you know I was supposed to have a younger sibling?"

"No, how did you find out?"

"Well, I was meditating when death came to me. He said that they didn't know mom was pregnant. I didn't bring them back because I didn't know. Sirius, how am I supposed to tell them? They will be so heart broken."

"Oh Essy it's going to be okay. How about we talk to them instead of just you?"

She nods and leans her head on my shoulder. About 10 minutes later I look over and she's asleep. I smile and pick her up, and I walk out to the lake. I set her down, lay next to her, and close my eyes.