Part 13: Lunch and G.T.K.Y.

(GTKY stands for getting to know you.)

Lily's POV:

I watch as a house elf pops in front of Sirius and Remus. It leaves, he walks over to Molly and Arthur. Molly and Sirius leave, about an hour later he comes back with Rose. He walks over to where Remus is and lays Rose down. He then lays next to her and closes his eyes. I look over at James who is in the lake with the twins splashing each other. I laugh as James pulls the twins under the water. I get up and walk over to where Sirius, Rose and Remus are. I sit down next to Remus, and he looks up at me.

"You, James, Rose and I need to talk."

I jump a little seeing as I thought Sirius was asleep.

"Okay, I will go get James."

"You don't have to, I am already here."

Remus is about get up.

"No, he should know as well."

We all look at Rose who has tears in her eyes, and blue hair. Sirius looks at her, and she looks back. It like they were silently arguing. He sighs and nods.

"Okay, apparently Remus is staying."

"What did you need to tell us?"

"Sirius, how do I tell them?"

"Rip it off like a band-aid."

"Do you even know what a band-aid is?"

"Yes, now stop stalling."

"Fine!"she take a deep breath."I was going to have a younger sibling, before mom died she was pregnant."

"But I didn't show any symptoms."

"I know your were about two days pregnant."

"So your saying that the day Sirius and I walked in on them, is when she got pregnant?"

"Apparently, also why are you telling us this?"

"You need to know that I am the cause of you losing a child. I wish I had known, or I would have brought them with you guys."

Rose breaks down crying, and Sirius hugs her. I could tell he was trying to prevent her from going into a panic attack.

"So your saying that I was pregnant, lost the baby the day we died, and you know this how?"

"Death told me that they had to stay dead, so it didn't upset the balance of life and death."

"What do you mean Death told you?"

"Dad all things have a sentient being."

"Really, also I am glad you told us, but sweety it is not your fault."

"Thanks dad. Do you want to know who they are?"

"Yeah who are they."

"There is Lord Death, Lady Life, The Ladies of Nature and Animals. They are two separate beings. There are also Lady Magic, Lady Hogwarts, Lord Beauty, Lady Mischief, Lord Chaos, Lord Fate, Lord Balance, Lord of All Arts, Lady Time, and Lady Intelligence."

"Wow that is a lot, how do you know all this."

"Well Life and Death are self-explanatory, so is Lady Magic. Now the Ladies of Nature and Animals, well there are two because Lady Nature couldn't handle all the animals, plus nature at the same time.
Lady Hogwarts was built by the Four Founders of Hogwarts. They used so much of their magic that she became a being herself. Okay the rest are obvious."

Just then Dobby pops in with other house elves with food. Rose gets up and whistles a long and beautiful note. I look around, and notice that the Weasleys, the three champions, Hermione and three others I vaguely recognize come towards us. They all sit down.