friends.

It was the start of my fifth year at Hogwarts, and I was kind of excited of going back to school but not really.
Me and my brother, Sirius, grown really close this summer, closer than we've ever been, so I promised him I'll spend time with him, and of course with his friends, at school as well, so I don't have to be lonely, and him and I can strengthen our bond much more.
My brother's friends aren't likely the type of people I would much enjoy spending the time with, but in the course of my life, for me, no-one is the type of person I would spend time around.
But for my brother, I'd do anything.

Me and my brother Sirius and heading to his group of friends waiting for us on the Platform 9 3/4, so we could find a free compartment in the train that will take us to Hogwarts.

"PADFOOT" a boy screamed as we were a few meters away from the group. It was James Potter, my brother's best friend.

"PRONGS, OH PRONGS" my brother screamed back as he hugged james. After he hugged him, he raised his eyes to the tall, good looking boy standing next to them.
"'Moony" said my brother as he grabs the tall boy into a tight hug.
Remus Lupin smiled at my brother and looked at me.

"Hey Reggie" he said with a smile on his face.

"Hey Remu" I respond back to the only friend I like and actually stand. Me and Remus are quite similiar, since the day I met him we became friends. He is one of the, actually the only one who I'd really get along with in between my brother's friends.

This year I have to stay in the same compartment with all of them, since I promised my brother we'll be spending time together. I don't mind it, i don't mind his friends as well, it's that only sometimes they can be really annoying, and my brother as well.
We are in the compartment where my brother and his friends always stay in when we go and come back from school.
I preferred to stay at the window, so I could look outside and not really pay attention to the discussion held by the "Marauders" as everyone called them. Sirius, Remus, James and Peter, the famous pranksters and crazy boys Hogwarts ever held, being known by the name of the Marauders.

"So Reggie" says the boy that came and sit in front of me. It was James, having a grind on his face while he looks at me.

"Don't call me that" i said strongly, as i always hide my emotions, with a cold expression.

"How come you let Remus call you that and i can't?"

"Well I like Remus , and he is my friend"

"Well I am your friend too!"

"Are you, Potter?" i said with a smirk on my face while i look straight at him.

"I am" he says as he softly shrugs and make a funny face.

"Yes, nice joke" I said as i turn my attention back to the window.

My brother put a hand on James' shoulder and shook his head softly, in a funny way "Mate he cooked you" as after they all laughed, and i laughed inside me as well, and James' nodded "He did".
James took one last look at me and then continued his conversation with his friends about the pranks and everything they plan to do this year.

We arrived at Hogwarts, we all were dressed in our robes and ready to enter the great hall.
I have to part from the group as we have to stay at our house's table.
This year, everyone is more joyful, and even the castle looks in a more enjoyable and happier place for some reason. It's a good thing, and I hope I could be like that as well.
You could hear the marauders making noise and laughing in the whole hall. They pissed a lot of people but they also make them laugh and feel better.

A sound of fork touching a glass is heard in the whole place, as it caught the attention of all of us. We all know that is the time when the Headmistress McGonagall is about to speak.

"Welcome, students! I hope you had a really great summer and I hope this school year will be amazing for all of you and for all the professors as well. As for it, I have to make a really big announcement, a really important one."

---
Omg this is the first chapter, I hope you all enjoy it and I hope it'll catches and you will enjoy and like my book.
I try my best to do this as likely for everyone and I just want to see all of you happy reading it.

As for I am about to say, I really need to say this.
If you see any lines in my book from others, like the line i wrote "don't call me that" I willingly say that I got this from a book and i need to explain you more why. It's because I think it's Regulus' catch phrase, like it is his.
If it bothers anyone or the author of that book I'll remove it.
And if it's a short chapter, i apologise, i will surely make more longer chapters.
And I also will like to apologise if there are misspelled words or any misatakes.
Enjoy my book further!
-anonymuuusz