pranksters.

"This was the best sleep I've ever got in all my years at Hogwarts" was the thought in my mind when i woke up. This beds are magnificent and this dorm as well. I consider myself lucky for having this dorm. I never understood why my brother likes it here so much, but now I can, and I totally like it as well.
Apparently was early in the morning, and for the quiet sound layed on the room, I'm assuming I am the only one who woke up. I look at my right and i see a sleeping James facing me, laying on his stomach. I unconsciously smile but i shake my head quickly and gets back myself. It just must've been because I am sleepy.

I get up from my bed and heading up to the bathroom, then come back and wake everyone up as it was soon for us to head to breakfast

"Okay boys, wake up, It's almost time for breakfast" I speak a bit loudly and look at all the boys who slowly wake up.
First to wake up it's Remus, who by his look had a nice sleep, and then Peter has woken up just fine but still half asleep. James and Sirius were the lazy ones, who were more than half-asleep, so Remus had to drag Sirius out of bed and wake up James as well but I thought i'd do that.
A good shake on James and he was up, I went quickly away before he could realise who woke him up.

We all get prepared and headed up to the Great Hall to have our breakfast. At the entrance, McGonagall was there, a bit of stressed as she had forgotten to tell us something yesterday's evening. She looks at us and lets out of a soft sigh.

"I am sorry boys, I'm a bit of a mess right now but I have to inform you that in the Great Hall the rules of the houses are not longer existing, anyone can stay at what table wants with who wants. I thought it like a kind of interaction between students so the houses will get along better. Enjoy your meal!" she said being as lovely as always.

"Thank you, Professor!" we all say and we go to the Marauders spot at the middle table, where I now got spot thanks to McGonagall. This thing made me spend even more time with Sirius, as we promised each other. I'm internally radiating happiness.
I got to stay next to Sirius, and Remus is staying next to him, in front of us are staying James and Peter, James kinda half-staying on the table.

"How about, after classes, we put a prank on Kettleburn" James said as he looks proud of himself. The boys thought that would be an extremely good idea, but it left me thinking how could they start in the first day of school with all the pranks, hexes and jinxes.

"You coming too Reggie, don't you?" Sirius speaks to me as he eats.

"I do-" but i suddenly remembered the promise we had, I thought it will be fun, and a change will be amazing.
"I do yeah, count on me" i said and start eating and they all smile really big.

After we finished eating we headed to the exit of the hall to get our schedules. I got mine and took a quick look at it. "Monday Transfiguration, Tuesday Charms, Wednesday Potions, Thursday Defence Against the Dark Arts, Friday Herbology" I read in my head. It was easy, I enjoyed this schedule because it was realxing. This year everything changed into better.

"Where up to Reggie?" Asked Remus after he read his schedule.

"Ouh, Charms" i say and i put my schedule in my bag.

"Us DADA" says my brother and he hated looking at that paper "We're going to die" being just as dramatic as always.

"Oh then good luck" i say looking at the boys, and i'm about to head up to my Charms classes.

"After classes we're gonna met up in the patio" James screamed after me as i was walking and I raised my hand to let them know I heard.

The class went by quickly, and as soon as Professor Flitwick dismissed the class, i hurried up to the patio where the boys would probably be already.
And I was right, they were, and they all looked all relieved when they saw me coming.

"Thought you won't come already" said James but quickly looked away when I looked at him.

"Yeah, Professor Flitwick held us a little more" I say and i just look at them "So what are we waiting for, let's go" and my words just shocked the boys because they've never seen me like this.

"Yes boys, that's the Reggie I want" said Sirius as he side hugged me and put his arm around my neck and we all went to put on some pranks.

Just have been informed that Professor Kettleburn had class with 3rd years, we could easily get on with the prank. We decided to put a jinx around his chalet, so when he is around he could only make sounds of a chicken.
We couldn't be near when this would happen, so we didn't get in trouble, but we heard the rumors and nicely declared it as an success.

For the rest of the day, I have parted from the boys and went to the library to do some reading and some of my homeworks.
I didn't spend as much time in the library before because I was feeling more better in the dorm.

The dorm was somewhat quiet in that evening, the Marauders were chilled, a relaxing muggle music was playing in the background, they put a charm around so no-one could hear what's going on in here. It was really nice.
Remus and Sirius were by the big window, sitting on the floor and talking, Peter had already fallen asleep and James was in our mini-room, on his bed laying on his back, looking at the ceiling and playing with hid golden snitch.

I just decided to stay in bed and read a book, as i tried to somehow ignore James, i didn't really want to but i wouldn't want to bother him either, so i just continued on reading the book, also noticing that James had more than one attempt to start a conversation with me, but failed every time.

The night just arrived and i fell asleep without noticing but not quite for long.

---
So chapter 3 now is up!! I hopw you enjoy it and that it's a good book you read.
I apologise for the misspelled words or mistakes, or if the chapters are short.
I really hope i'll bring this book to everyone's preference so stay stunned on the chapters!
Enjoy my book further!
-anonymuuusz