"ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴛʜʀᴏᴏᴍ, ʀɪɢʜᴛ-ᴡɪɴɢ "

𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚙𝚞𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍 and I quickly wrapped my fist around it. It felt like...a piece of paper?

He didn't pull away for a good 3 seconds, then once he did, he just looked into my eyes for a second, then walked away without a word back into the room he was going to be working in.

What the fuck...?

"Aw, how sweet. Young love." I jump at the sound of The Handler's voice, forgetting she's even here.

I shove whatever Five gave me into the pocket of my blazer as she starts walking toward me.

"Shall we?" She asks, raising her eyebrows. I nod.

I follow her through the building, anxious to see what was so important that Five had to kiss me to give it to me. 

Though, I wasn't complaining.

Nonono. Get it toghter, Y/N. No way.

"Here we are!"

The Handler stands at the door frame, signaling for me to enter.

"Once this video is over, someone at the Commission will give you a tour," she explained.

"Alright..." I say slowly. I walk in to see some other people sitting down at the desks in the room. It looked like a classroom from the 50s. Well, I guess it was.

I sit down at one of the wobbly desks and look back at the door to see if she was still there. She wasn't.

"Here." A woman who looked in her early 40s gave me a little packet. On the front, it read,

'Welcome to the Commission!'

I nod, thanking her.  She just rolled her eyes. Ok then.

I put my hand in the blazer pocket, and slowly take the piece of paper out, making sure no one sees it.

While doing this, the projector starts playing the presentation. 

I put my hands under my desk into my lab and look at the note.

ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴛʜʀᴏᴏᴍ, ʀɪɢʜᴛ-ᴡɪɴɢ 

If I'm not wrong, that bathroom is close to where Five was.

I look over to the lady that was supposed to be watching over us to see she was fast asleep. I took this as my chance.

I get up out of my chair and quickly walk out of the room.

I keep my head down, not looking at anyone. I didn't want to look any more suspicious than I had to be.

I finally reach the bathroom, pushing the door open.