Episode One (pt.1)

In a world of black and white, a dark haired man with a scruffy beard cooks breakfast at the stove. He absent mindedly hums as he prepares pancakes with a side of scrambled eggs and bacon. Then a pair of strong arms wraps around his waist from behind.

"Good morning, Mr. Qrow Branwen-Ebi." the man whispered into his ear.

"Good morning, Mr. Clover Branwen-Ebi." Qrow chuckled.

"Mmmmm, honey, that smells amazing." Clover said with a deep inhale.

"Go get yourself some coffee and sit down, I'm almost done here." Qrow told him with a quick peck on the cheek.

Clover walks to the coffee maker and pours himself and his husband a cup of coffee. He puts a couple sugars in his own and keeps Qrow's black, the way he likes it, then carries them to the table. As he stirs in his sugar, Qrow sets his breakfast in front of him then sits down with his own. 

"Qrow, this breakfast is delicious." Clover said.

"Thanks, babe." Qrow replied.

"Qrow?" Clover asked after swallowing a mouthful of food.

"Hm?" Qrow said taking a sip of his coffee.

"What's that heart on today's date for?" Clover asked him.

Qrow looks over his shoulder at the calendar hanging on the wall to see the aforementioned heart drawn on today's date. 

"Oh, that heart there on the calendar? I...have no idea. Did you do that?" Qrow answered his husband.

"No, I thought you did." Clover replied confused.

"Well, maybe you did but forgot about it." Qrow said carrying his empty plate to the sink.

"Orrrrr, you wrote it down and forgot about it." Clover said placing his plate into the sink.

"Why are you assuming that I'm the one that's forgetful?" Qrow huffed, washing the dishes they had just used.

"Because, dear, I have a better memory than you. My mind's a lot sharper." Clover replied, smiling smugly.

"Oh you have a better memory, huh? Okay, my sharp minded husband, what is special about today?" Qrow asked, leaning against the counter with his arms folded.

Clover opens his mouth to answer, but pauses because he is unable to think of something to say. He bites his bottom lip and furrows his brow in confusion.

"Today is special because....ummmm....because....uhhh...." Clover began, not knowing what to answer.

"Oh! Would you look at the time, I gotta head to work!" he said after taking a glance at his wristwatch.

"Hey! You're changing the subject!" Qrow scolded, pouting and putting his hands on his hips.

Grabbing his shoulders, Clover pulls Qrow into a loving kiss. Then he presses a kiss to his husband's forehead. Qrow couldn't help but smile, he was so in love with the man standing before him. 

"I love you...so much." Qrow sighed blissfully, cupping Clover's face.

"I love you, too, honey." Clover said grabbing hold of Qrow's hands.

He places them to his lips and kisses his knuckles.

"See you after work, my sweet baby bird." Clover said walking over to the door and grabbing his coat and keys.

"Have a nice day, babe." Qrow called out as Clover walked out of the house.

Before leaving Clover blows a kiss to his husband who catches it and places it over his heart. When Clover is gone, Qrow grabs the dirty clothes from the hamper in the bathroom and starts a load of laundry. While folding the laundry, the doorbell is rung, so Qrow gets up from the couch and answers it.