𝕀𝕟𝕠𝕤𝕦𝕜𝕖 𝔹𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕊𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝!

What's up my pimps and simps it's Inosuke's birthday (April 22) and we finna celebrate it with a damn x reader. This will be set in 2021 because I'm an uncreative dino bite.

also you're his gf in this chapter (I'll write a chapter soon where he asks you out, I'm a dumbass sometimes lol)

enjoy <3

"Zenitsu didn't you bring him a card?!" You whisper-screamed at him. It was Inosuke's birthday, and you were all at his house. He was still asleep in his room, and you were setting up his surprise party.

Zenitsu whispered back, "No of course I didn't! I didn't even know if Inosuke could read!" You bonked him on the head and sighed.

"Okay, look chucklenuts, I'll let you sign the card I got him as long as you got him a present." You said, looking over at the table.

You had got Inosuke 3 presents and Tanjiro and Nezuko got him 2. You glared at Zenitsu.

"You didn't bring him a damn present on his BIRTHDAY?!" You bonked him on the head again. He looked at the table in confusion.

"Yes I did! I got him a present from the store near Tanjiro's house and I- oh." Zenitsu stared at the ground in embarrassment.

"'oh' what?" You interrogated, giving him a horrifying look.

"I may or may not have left it at my house-"

"I-" You picked up your purple crocs and started hitting his shoulders. He yelped everytime you hit him and went to go hide behind Tanjiro.

"What's going on here (Y/n)?" Tanjiro questioned as he shielded Zenitsu.

"That doofus didn't get Inosuke a card and he left his gift at home!" You threw your crocs at him.

Tanjiro sighed, fixing his hair. "Alright, fine. I'll go get it because I'm the fastest. (Y/n), you and Nezuko should get started on the cake. Zenitsu... you stand guard in case Inosuke comes downstairs." Everyone nodded and you walked into the kitchen with Nezuko, getting the cake mix out.

__________________

"I got it!" Tanjiro calls after opening the front door.
"THANK YOU TANJIRO I THOUGHT (Y/N) WAS GONNA KILL MEEEEEEEE" Zenitsu sobbed all over him, making everyone slightly uncomfortable.

"Hey, Zenitsu?" You looked at him, puzzled. "What exactly did you get him?"

"I got him... something special!" He says nervously. You narrow your eyes but decide to drop the subject.

As the cake was baking, you decided to wake up Inosuke. Since you were "the girlfriend/boyfriend/partner", you had the privilege of waking up your grumpy boyfriend.

"Inosuke~" You whispered in his ear. "Hey, wake up baby." You shook him gently. His eyes opened and adjusted to his room. He grumbled a bit and rolled over. You sighed.

"Happy birthday Inosuke!" You grab his hand and pull him out of bed. He sleepily stands up and walks down the stairs.

"SURPRISE!" Everyone shouts, and you stand in front of the table with all of the presents on it. Inosuke gasps and stares at everyone, and then he rests his stare on you. "Uh- I-" He blushes, scratching the back of his head. "Tha-" He hesitates and growls.

He runs full-force into you, headbutting you (with love). "Oof!" You laugh and ruffle up his hair. "Happy birthday, dummy! Now, let's open up your presents!" Tanjiro hands him his present first. He smiles, opening them up like a little kid during Christmas.

Inosuke starts screaming uncontrollably. He laughs too, giving Tanjiro a friendly fist bump... to the arm. "A PUNCHING BAGGGG!" He shouts, punching it immediately. Everyone laughs.

Next is Nezuko's present. It was a bit smaller than Tanjiro's. She gently handed him the gift and he unwrapped it, making wrapping paper fly everywhere. He stares at the present and reads the box out loud. "Squish...mallow?" Nezuko nods and makes a squishing motion with her hands.

Inosuke gets confused and takes it out of the box, staring at it. He slams his head into it, and his eyes widened in awe. "It didn't hurt... Hey, this is pretty cool uhhh Gonpachogon's sister. Everyone collectively face palms. "IT'S TANJIRO! MY NAME IS TANJIRO!" He shouts.

He reads the card that Nezuko and Tanjiro got him. "You're the best crazy friend anyone could ask for. Thanks for always protecting us, bullface." He looks up at the siblings shows a huge smile.

You give him your gift next. He kisses your cheek and opens it. "Eh? What is- (Y/N) IS THIS WHAT I THINK IT IS?! YOU DUMBASS I LOVE YOU!" He shouts. Everyone crowds around to see what you got him, and he held it up. It was a giant boar plushie. He gave you a hug and threw the plushie across the room.

Next, you all had shrimp tempura (or miso soup if you prefer. Everyone watched Netflix and got ready for a sleepover.

When the time had come to finally sleep, you snuggled up next to Inosuke. "Night, dumbass." He whispered.
"Goodnight, Inosuke."

When you woke up, you were tangled up in his arms as he held you close to him.

WAAAH HAPPY BIRTHDAY INOSUKE!! THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR READING :))

ALSO WHOEVER THE FUCK KEEPS READING AND COMMENTING...

Thank you, it means the world to me ;u; and I love hearing everyone's jokes and feedback because damn, you guys are funny af. <3