{3} 🅸︎🅼︎ 🅽︎🅾︎🆃︎ 🅹︎🅴︎🅰︎🅻︎🅾︎🆄︎🆂︎(part1)

"AHH SHIT" You scream in pain. You were getting treated by a doctor, and your leg felt like it was about to fall off. You had injured it in from falling out of a tree during a fight, and all you knew was that it hurt like a bitch.

Inosuke stared at you, eyes wide. He was worrying his ass off, but he'd never admit it. The doctor straightened out your leg. Another yelp came from your mouth, followed by tears.

"(Y/n), do you want me to go beat that tree up?" Inosuke asked. You laughed a bit as tears streamed down your cheeks.

Your leg was broken and you had to stay in bed for a week or so. Inosuke yelled at the poor doctors and nurses, telling them you had missions. A crow flew in through the window and landed on his shoulder. "Caw caw! Inosuke Hashibira! You have a mission!" It screeched in his ear.

"GET OFF OF ME BIRD-BRAIN" He shouted. The crow didn't seem to mind. It pecked at his head until he walked out. "Hey, Nezuko and I will stay with you, okay?" Tanjiro offered. You nodded and thanked him. Inosuke was right outside the room.

"OI OI OI!" He shouted, walking back in. "YOU AREN'T STAYING WITH MY GIRLFRIEND"

"Inosuke, we should keep her company. What if a demon-"

"HELL NO, I'M PROTECTING HER!" He shouted. Nezuko covered her ears and rolled her eyes. You laughed and sighed.

"You don't have to be jealous, Tanjiro won't do anything." You said, smiling at your boyfriend.

"I DON'T CARE YOU'RE MY GIRLFRIEND NOT HIS! AND I AM NOT JEALOUS!"

"Sureeeeee."

Inosuke stormed out, followed by Tanjiro apologizing and trying to calm him down.

Later, Inosuke came back to your room.
"Ino-kunnnn~" You call. He hugs you and sighs. "I gotta go on this dumbass mission. Tanjiro," He said his name angrily and continued, "is gonna look after you.

"It's okay, I trust him." You say, trying to reassure him. He sighs again and rolls his eyes. "I don't. He's a goodie-two-shoes trying to steal my little dumbass!" You laugh and hug him.

"Nobody could steal me from you. They'd better back the fuck up before they get smacked the fuck up!" You shout, trying to sound like him.

He smiles at you, and gives you a kiss on the forehead. "Alright, bye idiot." He said, waving to you.
"Bye Ino-kun!" You shout. As soon as he walks out the door, he runs back in and hugs you, then runs back out again.