" Welcome to Tony's please follow me to your seats." said a nice Asian man

As we sat down by a teenager with black hair and another guy with brown hair, the black hair said," I'm Charles and this is Luke.Who are you guys?" I smiled and said," this is Bendy and I'm Y/n L/n."

Charles eyes widen he said," Y/n?"

He got up and said," your alive?"

my eyes widen of fear, " yes, I came to heaven, Bendy shot me on accident and I'm back on earth."

" Please....come back to me." whispered Charles

"what?!" I yelled

" I regret killing you and your friends, well only you. I need you, I want you, come back to me." Charles said as he placed his hands on my cheek

everyone was starring at us,holding their phones.

I said," no! you killed me because I won't love you back, so why would I give me heart back to you when your murdered me! I'll never love a murder like you!"

Charles started to shake and he said," if you won't come with me.... I'll make you!"

Charles tried to grab me, but I ducked and I kicked him.

Bendy tried to get me,but Luke grabbed him.

" Bendy!" I yelled

Charles grabbed me, when the officers ran in.

Charles put a gun on my forehead and said," If you come closer, I'll shoot!"

The police didn't move, Bendy kept on moving away from Luke

Then Bendy eyes started to turn red, " GET.AWAY. FROM Y/N!" Bendy grew black inky wings and he flew away from Luke, he kicked Charles's face, then grabbed me and he flew from the window.

" Ben,I'm sorry our dinner has been ruined" I said looking down.

Bendy placed smiled and said,"that's okay, how about we get some pizza for us and the others."

"that sounds like a good Idea." I smiled.