Bendy opened some Bacon Soup and said," I need to go to the bathroom *muah* put my food in the oven." then he skipped away.

"Alright, where is the poison sauce?." I said looking around the kitchen. Then I found it. I placed 5 drops on Bendy's soup and placed Bendy's food and mine on the microwave. 

As Bendy walked back to the kitchen I said, "Your food's done." Bendy placed his and my bowl on the table and I ate my soup and starred at Bendy while he's eating his food.

"mmmn! that's some good soup! how's your soup Bendy?" I smiled.

"uh..... I stomach feels funny..... I think I'm... I'm gonna."  Bendy placed his hand on his mouth and ran out the kitchen and I heard him puke.

" kitten? I don't feel well." Bendy said walking really slow

"That's because I poison your food." I smiled

"you...WHAT?!"

" do you speak Japanese?! I said I... Poisoned... your... SOUP!" I yelled

"why.... sweetheart...why?! I thought you loved me." cried Bendy

I walked to him and said," just I told Charles, I don't love murders." Then I grabbed a knife and stabbed him 10 times.

I looked at Bendy's body and I walked out from Joey Drew's Studio.

I looked up to the clouds and said," I wanna go home." a golden light came from the sky and a voice said," Y/n... welcome home." I turned around to Joey Drew's studio and I walked in the light and went back to heaven.

My Home.