8.

Meanwhile with Y/n

"oh gosh,oh gosh,oh gosh, oh gosh, oh gosh." I said to myself

"BORIS JUST KISSED MY CHEEK" I yelled in my mind.

I was about to go to Joey's old office to the Computer.

I gently opened the door... my eyes widen, I screamed Alice,Jennifer, and Bendy's name.

They ran and looked up Boris's body. " oh god, he hanged himself!" yelled Jennifer.

I cried again and I hugged Bendy.

Bendy's P.o.V

the girl I love... is hugging me....... she's hugging me.... now I need to find away to kill Alice and Jennifer so Y/n can be all mine!

Nobody's P.O.V

" man I feel sorry for Boris, now two people died!" yelled Jennifer

"I know, and Y/n feels so heart broke, but for Bendy....?"

" yeah,ever since Jenny died, he never look upset or sad, he always looked... happy?" said Jennifer.

" Do you think he.....?" Alice said turning to Jennifer

Jennifer turned to Alice and they screamed," Y/N! Y/N!!! WE NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING" they both ran upstairs to talk to Y/n

" Y/n! WAKE UP!" yelled Alice

Y/n opened her room rubbing her eyes and said," ugh, you guys? what's the problem?'

"The problem is Bendy is a killer!" yelled Jennifer

"what!? that's silly!" laughed Y/n

"we're telling the truth!" yelled Alice

" talk to mama." Y/n sighed.

"when Jenny died, everyone was upset,but Bendy looked happy."

" and he was trying not to laugh at Boris's death as well."

Y/n eyes widen and said," guys, look behind you!"

Alice and Jennifer turned around and Bendy was smiling at them holding very sharp knives and stabbed them.

Y/n's P.o.V

"NO!" I yelled. I saw Alice's and Jennifer's dead bodies.

"Y-You monster....you killed my friends.....why?" I said shaking of fear.

Bendy ran to me and placed her hands on my cheeks and said," I did it..all for you."

then he lightly kissed me, he kissed my lips, my neck, my cheek, my nose, and forehead.

"I love you." then he kissed my chin and my lips again.

I pushed him away and I ram away from my room.

"HAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAH!!!! YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CANNOT HIDE!" yelled Bendy.

"this boy is psycho! I gotta leave." I said.