Kayla Remasia

Kayla Remasia is 22 years old, her father is from Britain and her mother comes from the Maldives, she had most of her moms genetics. Long, wavy pitch black hair, tanned skin and brown eyes, petite nose and thin pink lips. She had a dust of freckles from her fathers genetics and a V shaped face. Her eyebrows were slightly arched and she was 5,6. Her best freind has been her best freind from childhood but they got different colleges, Kayla has separation anxiety so she found a good college in London near her parents house called Whirsky College where she studied English literature. She stressed a lot about finals and worked terribly hard to get good grades; her grandmother had passed away when she was 15 years old and had always told her to 'Study hard and you'll get far in life' she had inspired Kayla greatly and she vowed to keep that promise. It payed off. As a reward, her parents got her a 6 month vacation to Paris. By herself. She was scared and grateful at the same time, she loved her parents, she didn't want to move far away from them. They promised to visit a couple of times and Kayla hoped they would keep that promise. She was a complete animal person but her parents only allowed cats for the time being. She had 3 kittens at home, she'd often visit her parents house for the soul purpose of playing with her childhood cat, Lenny. She was of course somewhat excited for the trip, she would see Meghan for the first time in months, because Meghan now lived in a city near Paris. Meghan got a job right after college and became a police officer, though Kayla suspected she did detective work as Meghan had hinted it multiple times. Kayla had decided to take a year off, she needed a break from stress and work, it was allowed in some countries; like France and England, for students to have a year break while supplying them with an average amount of money every month.

So here we are now. Sprawled across the bed in what looked like a somewhat uncomfortable position, slowly waking up.