𝑷𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝑯𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑭𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌

(Season 1 episode 2
Strike First)

(Season 1 episode 2Strike First)

All Valley Tournament

"Next is, Fitzherbert." The referee called out. "And Hawk."

Rebecca took a deep breath, Daniel giving her a small reassuring smile.

"Kick his ass." Sam whispered to the girl so her parents didn't hear her.

Rebecca walked on the mat, frowning at the boy with a blue Mohawk. Eli Moskowitz was his name before joining Cobra Kai. Now he was known as Hawk.

The two rivals bowed to the referee before bowing to each other. Rebecca formed her stance.

"I'll go easy on you." Hawk smirked at the pink haired girl.

Bex chuckled. "No need, Hawk."

Hawk chuckled.

"Fight."

Rebecca waited, smirking at the boy. She knew never to strike first.

Hawk yelled, striking first like she knew he would. Rebecca blocked, twirling around.

"Come on bubblegum." Hawk mocked. "Let's see what you got."

Rebecca could see her brother and his fiancé cheering. She glanced over at the Larusso's. She then turned to Hawk.

She smiled at him before she struck at him.

Few months ago

Rebecca was muttering to herself as she shoved books into her locker. She hated school, she couldn't stand it. It wasn't because she hated homework. It was because of the kids in this school.

Bullies.

The popular kids.

Rebecca or Bex as she liked to be called, was a loner. A pink haired freak.

She started dying her hair since she was fourteen, she wanted to show people she didn't care what they think of her. She was unique and special in her own way. She loved being a freak.

The natural brunette once dyed her hair white, a natural hair color. She didn't like how it looked. So she went for an unnatural hair color.

Pink.

Her favorite color.