𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝑲𝒊𝒔𝒔

(Season 1 episode 4
Cobra Kai Never Dies)

Rebecca was helped to her door by the man she now learned was Johnny Lawrence

Rebecca was helped to her door by the man she now learned was Johnny Lawrence. She was holding a cloth to her bleeding head.

She was not ready for her brother to see her like this.

Not long after Johnny rang the doorbell, her brother Jeremy opened the door.

"Rebecca! What the hell happened?" Jeremy gasped, anger in his eyes. "Who did this?"

"I'm fine, Jere." She muttered.

"Oh my..." Georgina trailed off seeing her fiancé's sister beaten up. The young girl was like a sister to her.

"Some kids beat up Miguel. She tried to stop them." Johnny explained.

Jeremy glared at him. "And who are you?"

"This is Johnny Lawrence." Rebecca stated. "My new friend Miguel's Sensei."

Jeremy took his sister in his arm, curiously looking at the blonde man. The man he heard many stories about. From Daniel and his mother.

"Thank you so much, Mr. Lawrence." Georgina stated, worriedly looking Rebecca over.

"You can just call me Johnny." The blonde man awkwardly said.

"Would you like to come in, we were just about to eat?" Jeremy politely asked. "And we have beer if you would like one, as a thank you for helping Becky."

"Um, sure." Johnny said.

Georgina cleaned up Rebecca's cut, shining a light in her eyes to make sure she had no concession.

Georgina is a nurse, which comes in handy. It wasn't the first time Rebecca had hurt herself.

"What happened?" Jeremy's fiancé quietly asked the girl as Jeremy and Johnny began drinking some beer.

"They were beating my new friend up, I had to step in. But I couldn't take them all on." The pink haired girl teared up. "I couldn't help him."

"Oh, sweetie." Georgina hugged her. "Those fuckers will get what's coming to them."

Bex chuckled at her. She loved Georgina very much, she was a sister to her. She was tough, beautiful, kind and courageous. Bex always wanted to be like her.