The Crossdresser And The Jock Part 1

Once there was a boy called louis William Tomlinson when he was 6 he dressed in his mothers clothes and she didn't mind because she thought he would grow out of it when he got older but he didn't once louis got to the age of 15 he found out he was growing boobs so  him and his mum started to buy him more girl clothes because he felt more comfortable in skirts and dresses and make up and heels  and bras and they decorated his room pink. Meanwhile there is a boy called harry styles he is 15 years old and he is the most popular kid in school and he's gay but know one knows except his sister Gemma and he has a crush on the crossdresser boy that day in school with louis at his locker. Hey little tommo why don't you go back to fairly land where you belong leave me alone Jason what did you say to me Jason pushed louis against his locker hey lads shall we see if pretty girl here has lady parts louis was scared because he had to wear a bandage to cover his boobs while being at school then just before Jason had the chance to put his hand up Louis's skirt harry comes down the hall shouting Jason's name.

 BRO WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING oh come on styles were only playing aren't we Tomlinson louis stood there with tears in his eyes shaking his head Jason leave him alone fine but this isn't over once Jason and his crew left louis slid down his locker and tucked his knees into his chest and started to cry until harry bent down and put his hand on his shoulder are you ok louis I'm fine t-thank you for saving me no problem they are jack-asses anyways so what class do you have now m-maths w-with Mr Clark nice same ill walk with you harry put his hand out and helped louis on his feet and they walked to maths later that day during lunch louis just walked out of the bathroom after fixing his bra and his binder and was about to walk into the lunch room until Jason and his crew stop louis from entering what you want now Jason aww is little miss sunshine hungry yes I am so please move no I don't think so lets have a little fun shall we boys Jason and his friend jack started to pull louis away from the lunch room and into the court yard and started to pass him around while shoving him then Jason took his sandwich.

 HEY THATS MINE aww tough its mine now what is it anyways its chicken and Nutella ew that's discussing here jack catch louis tried to jump to catch it but he was to short aww to bad then louis was about to grab it from jack then he gave louis a smirk and did a three pointer (basket ball ) and threw it in the bin HEY THAT WAS MY LUNCH YOU DICK what did you just call me I called you a dick oh yea here Jason here catch him I don't want him then jack pushed louis to Jason ew no I don't want it then once Jason pushed louis to his other friends and they did the same thing once the last boy pushes louis and he falls backwords mean while a few feet away from louis and Jason harry was talking to his friend and he saw what was happening and he started to walk towards louis and just as he's about to fall on the floor harry catches him well hello again hi STYLES WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YOU WERE SURPOSED TO LET HIM FALL NOT CATCH HIM NOW I DONT HAVE A FUNNY VIDEO then harry makes sure louis can stand and walks over to Jason with an angry look on his face. 

For the last time leave him alone or I will tell the principal mate you know the principal is my uncle uh and he already hates you so try me fine you win this one once they leave harry walks back to louis hey are you alright again yea I'm fine then Louis's belly grumbles are you hungry yes why don't we go to the lunch room and eat I cant why because stupid jack threw my lunch in the bin oh well maybe if somebody had a spare chicken sandwich they cant finish and doesn't want it to go to waste what no harry i cannot take your lunch i don't mind here then harry gives louis is lunch and sees a smile on Louis's  face while he eats it oh buy the way there is a party tomorrow and i was wondering if you wanted to go with me sure pick me up at 7 and her is my address *65 Greendale lane * sure ill see you then once the school day was over louis ran fast to his car to take off the binder because it was hurting him aaaa thank fuck its finally off now lets see how pretty i am so louis pulls down the little mirror in his car and checks his make up and then jiggles his boobs to put them in place until there was a knock on his car window HOLLY SHIT. 

Harry don't do that you almost gave me a heart attack oh sorry um are those boobs um no then louis tries to hide them with a jacket hay don't cover them i like them it makes you more unique are you sure yes now i will see you tomorrow at the party and make sure you don't cover them up ok the next day after school louis is at home picking his outfit for the party and he decides on a white vest top with a pink pencil skirt with a pair of glitter heels once he's dressed he looks at himself in the mirror and then his mum walks in aww boo don't you look cute where are you going I'm going to a party with harry who's harry a boy at school who has been nice to me he asked me out aww what time is he picking you up um in 5 minutes oh ok make sure you don't do anything stupid I'm trusting you boo ok mum i love you love you to 5 minutes later harry knocks on the door and louis answers wow don't you look amazing aw thanks harry so do you harry was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans and brown Chelsea  boots and a band top so are you ready to go yep BYE MUM BYE BOO once they get to the party louis starts to shake.

 Are you ok louis yes I'm fine its just iv never went to a party without my binder before no one knows i have boobs oh well people will be to drunk to notice ok I'm trusting you once they got out the car harry grabs louis hand and they went straight to the kitchen and get them selves a drink of vodka and coke 3 hours later everyone is drunk including harry and louis and harry is dancing with louis while people are singing karaoke are you having fun babe mm yes I am thank you for inviting me no problem now can little Lou do big harry a favour and what is that can  little  Lou do little jumps please you just wan to see my boobs juggle don't you maybe how about you hold my drink and ill jiggle them with my hand sure then louis gives harry his drink and starts to jiggle his boobs up and down  and harry just stood there licking his lower lip there satisfied nope now I want to dance with you very close so harry grabbed louis and started to grind on him while touching his thighs and moving them up to his ass then harry kisses louis then louis walks up to the karaoke machine and starts to sing out tonight.

What's the time? Well, it's gotta be close to midnight My body's talking to me It says, "Time for danger" It says, "I wanna commit a crime Wanna be the cause of a fight I wanna put on a tight skirt  and flirt with a stranger" I've had a knack from way back At breaking the rules once I learn the games Get up, life's too quick, I know someplace sick Where this chick'll dance in the flames We don't need any money I always get in for free You can get in too If you get in with me Let's go out tonight I have to go out tonight You wanna play? Let's run away We won't be back before it's New Years Day Take me out tonight When I get a wink from the doorman Do you know how lucky you'll be? That you're on line with the feline of Avenue B Let's go out tonight I have to go out tonight You wanna prowl, be my night owl Well, take my hand, we're gonna howl out tonight In the evening I've got to roam Can't sleep in the city of neon and chrome Feels too damn much like home When the Spanish babies cry So let's find a bar So dark we forget who we are But all the scars from the nevers and maybes die Let's go out tonight I have to go out tonight You're sweet, wanna hit the streets? Wanna wail at the moon like a cat in heat? Just take me out tonight Please take me out tonight Don't forsake me out tonight I'll let you make me out tonight Tonight, tonight, tonight.

While louis was singing everyone was cheering and whistling and also he was doing all sexy dances while staring at harry then just at the end of the song when he sang the word tonight he kissed harry and everyone cheered wow louis that was amazing i never knew you could sing mm I dabble ok well its getting late and your every drunk so lets get you home WAIT your drunk to how can you drive well I'm tipsy not drunk so i can still drive oh ok on the drive back harry never took his hand off Louis's thigh ok louis we are here yay wanna come in sure once they enterd louis's house louis was giggling and holding onto harry then he turned around and kissed him and harry put his hands on louis's ass mm want some tea or water or shall we just go to my room lets get you some water then we will go to your room sure after harry made louis some water they went up stairs to louis's room and louis started to take harrys clothes off until he was only in his boxers holly shit harry you have abs mm then harry smiled and kissed louis while taking his clothes off until he was only in his lace bra and lace panties (both matching ) ooo la la louis what size bra are you um a 26B mmm without warning harry picks louis up and places them on the bed so louis is on top of harry AAA harry you sceard me sorry love now give me some sugar then louis leans down and kisses him after a while they finished having sex and they are lying in each others arms and louis quietly says best night ever.