Vampire Love Part 1

Louis Tomlinson is a 300 year old vampire who is still in high school and has a boyfriend called harry styles who is also a vampire but he is only 100 years old but they live together and they have 2 friends called niall horan and Liam Payne that day at school hey babe hey Lou what's up well I was wondering if you wanted to skip first period we cant we have chemistry well why don't we make our own chemistry louis no we cant then louis starts to kiss harrys neck while having his hands on harrys waist mmm louis then the bell rings lets go w-where are  we going were going to the locker room but what if coach catches us then we just compel him didn't you learn anything from your training a little once they got into the locker room louis locked the door then vamp speeded to harry and kissed him deeply mmmm aaaaa louis I want you now p-please aaaaa mmm seems like some is horney always for you mm is that right harry nods turn around babe once harry turns around and takes off his jeans and his boxers louis dose the same then hey sticks his dick inside harry while harry lets out a loud moan AAAAAAAAAAA FUCK I'm sorry babe do you want me to stop no keep going but faster.

 Then after a while the pain became pleasure after louis keeps hitting harrys prostate aaaaaaaa aaaa louis I'm gonna cum hold it babe I don't want you coming till I do got that babe yes Lou after 5 more minutes louis screams while Cumming inside harry AAAAAA FUCK HARRY can I cum now babe yes you can sweetie then harry finally released all over the floor omg that was fantastic  yes it was then they kiss then the bell rings for second period come on babe we have English now but what about the mess why do you think we have cleaners at school so they clean our mess ok lets go once they leave the locker room they see niall and Liam talking against niall's locker hey you to hey guys we missed you in chemistry oh sorry we were a little busy seriously guys you two always have sex I'm surprised neither one of yous are pregnant niall were boys we cant get pregnant ok what ever lets go before Mr Clark kills us for being later oh trust me he wont once they get to class louis walks over to the teacher and compels him. 

Listen Mr Clark you are going to put a movie on and let me and my friends do what ever we want in the back ok then the teacher nods then turns to the class ok class today we are going to be watching pitch perfect 3 so sit and watch in the back with Larry and niam hey louis what did you tell the teacher oh I just said we were in the bathroom and we wont be late ever again ok cool then niall kissed Liam and harry kissed louis but Larry's kissed got very heated mmmm louis aaaaa I wanna suck you off then you can ride me are you sure bubs I'm sure ok then then harry kisses louis again while unbuttoning his jeans then slipping his hand in and stroking his dick making louis moan aaaaaaaa yes harry like that aaaaaaaa meanwhile with niam is harry seriously giving louis a blow job in the middle of class looks that way yes I love you niall I love you to Liam then they kiss again but more deeper making niall moan back with Larry aaaaaa harry I'm gonna cum then cum babe I wanna taste you AAA FUCK within seconds louis cums inside harrys mouth and he swallows it. 

Mmm I knew you tasted good now why don't you sit on hazza's lap and enjoy the ride don't mind if I do louis unzips harrys pants and boxers then sits on his lap and starts to move his hips make them both moan loudly AAAAAAAAAA FUCK YES AAAA hey you to keep it down your going to disturbed the whole class hey niall shut up your ruining the moment no I will not shut up then louis throws niall a packet of crisps at him happy now yes thank you louboo what ever AAAAAA FUUCCK HARRY AA FASTER AAAAAAAA LOUIS IM GONNA then harry cums inside louis and they both left speechless are you to done now they both nod good because class is about to end so get your pants back on yes sir after 2 minutes class ends and harry looks at niall oh I forgot to ask you two do you guys wanna go to a club tonight with me and louis I'm sorry harry I'm going to Liam's for dinner because his mum invited me and I was supposed to go last weekend put I was sick oh ok hey maybe next weekend yea sure then harry walks out the class room.