Hello Princess Part 2

3 days later its louis's sweet 16th birthday and he is all excited he woke up with breakfast in bed and he got a shower and started to get dressed because he knew harry and his parents and his other guests will be arriveing soon louis sweetie are you dressed yes mother just adding a few ouches to my outfit ok ill tell you when everyone is here ok 2 hours later louis is on his bed waiting for his mother to shout for him then after a few more minutes he heard his mother shout so he got up from the bed and checked his outfit in the mirror and his new wig to see it was not falling off then once he looked good he left his room and started to walk down stairs then he saw his prince and some other people that his parents invited omg princess you look fantastic and sexy oh well thank you prince harry then harrys parents approached them wow princess louis you look wonderful and happy birthday  oh thank you majesties oh please louis were gonna be family soon call us Roblin and Anne oh ok.

After everyone has wished louis a happy birthday its was time for people to dance and have fun and harry, louis are dancing together until harry pulls louis close and whispers in Louis's ear so princess what colour panties are you wearing take a guess and if I do maybe ill let you see and feel them ok um are you wearing black ones to match your dress then louis drags harry out of the ball room and into his room and locks the door so princess was I right yes you were right do you want your reword harry nods so louis starts to walk from his door to harry while lifting his dress over his head until he's only in panties, wig and heels you like oh hell yes louis grabs harrys hands and places them on his ass mmm I cant wait for our wedding louis your so sexy oh well thank you harry then they go straight for a make out session with grinding and touching and moans, groans until they here people outside his door maybe we should go back to the party since I am the guest of honour ok lets go louis put his dress back on and harry helped then they went down stairs and ate some cake 4 hours later the party was over and everyone went home. 

Ok mother I'm gonna go to bed so I can get some beauty sleep for my wedding in 2 days ok babes goodnight night 2 days later its boxing day also know as louis and harrys wedding since they cannot see each other for the next 3 hours louis is freaking out and making sure that his make up and dress were perfect and he was louis dear are you ok may I come in sure mother then his mum walked in omg my baby is all grown up mother please don't cry I'm so sorry its just you look stunning prince harry is a lucky guy yes he is now are you all packed for your honeymoon yes I am how long are we staying 2 weeks ok 1 hour later harry is at the venue waiting for louis then his dad taps him on the shoulder are you ok son yes I'm just a little nervous I'm only 15 yea but you will be 16 in 3 months I know but hey no buts its your wedding day ok then they hear the music witch means louis is gonna walk though them doors any second and once he did harrys face was lit up with happiness when he sow louis in that silk and lace white dress then with in 1 minute louis was standing across from harry holing his hand well hello princess hey prince are you ready to do this yes during the ceremony its time for the vowels.  

"I, princess louis  William Tomlinson  take thee, prince harry Edward styles , to be my wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I pledge thee my faith. then louis slips the ring on his finger  then its harrys "I, prince harry Edward styles , take thee, princess louis William Tomlinson , to be my wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I pledge thee my faith then he slips the ring on louis finger  then the priest speaks again by the power invested in me I pronounce you husband and wife then he looks at harry you may kiss your bride then they kiss while harry sticks his tongue in Louis's mouth and everyone stands up and claps then they pull away and turn to the crowed and smile I love you louis I love you to harry.