1. Who LOVES Riddhima?

Riddhima wakes up with the sun shining in her face bright and warm. 'Another morning without Vansh, another morning where I have to continue fighting and save my family from the clutches of that cunning person I once thought I loved. How could I be so naïve that I couldn't understand his tricks.

Vansh was so right about everything, I always kept doubting him but he gave me so much in life to be grateful for.'  A tear formed in Riddhima's eye, she looked at the sofa and could imagine Vansh still sleeping there. Everyday she woke up she hoped and prayed that this was all just a bad dream and everything would one day be okay and she'll wake up to find Vansh sleeping beside her.

Thinking this she turned to the other side and through the curtain that she had kept as a separation between them, she could see Vihaan sleeping. She had brought him here as a part of her plan but he reminded of Vansh so much, the face and most of his habits were exactly like Vansh, but at the same time so different from him. He was a very cunning, money minded player and she knew well than to trust him or think this is her Vansh but she couldn't help her heart that felt that this is her Vansh every time she saw him.

She kept looking at Vihaan for sometime and she could see that he wasn't peaceful even while sleeping and it made her think what made him so tensed that he couldn't even sleep properly. She found herself thinking about him intently but then she got up and went to the washroom to freshen up, reminding herself that he was not Vansh and she wasn't going to start caring about him. She was and always will be in love with only Vansh.

Vansh woke up to find an empty space beside him and he immediately wanted to call out to Riddhima, but he stopped himself. He had to start living with her absence in his life, he didn't want to need her anymore. He knew she was a spy and he didn't want to believe it was true since the time he got to know the truth, but since he came to the house as Vihaan, he saw a completely different side of Riddhima.

He never thought Riddhima was one to be greedy for money, but her whole plan was to take all his property from Dadi for herself. He was so upset with himself to think that she loved him truly without any ulterior motive and that he trusted her after everything, with Ragini. But he was going to make her pay, for cheating him, his family and most of all Dadi. Dadi loved her unconditionally, like her own child, and she was betraying Dadi too.

He suddenly heard the bathroom door opening and it jolted him out of his thoughts. Riddhima came out, fresh from a bath, drying her wet hair and for a second Vansh couldn't think of anything else and kept staring at her. She was so beautiful, even now without any makeup on her face. He just wanted to go and hug her and stay like that forever but then she turned towards him and he snapped out of his thoughts.

He gave her his signature Vihaan smile and was about to say something but she scrunched up her nose and gave him an irritated look, though he didn't want to accept it but he loved teasing and irritating her and she looked so undeniably cute when she scrunched up her nose like that and gave him that look.

"What?" She said with authority, "Will you stop staring at me and go freshen up, everybody must be waiting for us at breakfast. My Vansh was very particular about time, he always did things perfectly."

Vansh really wanted to scream at her right now and every time she addressed him as 'Her Vansh.' He wanted to tell her to stop showing this fake love and longing for him, when clearly she was never true to him.

But he couldn't because he had to make her believe he was Vihaan and not Vansh, he did slip sometimes and did things that he would do if he was here as himself, but Riddhima was naïve enough to not understand these things which was a good thing for him and his false façade. So he simply gave her a smirk and went to freshen up.

Breakfast is done and Riddhima is collecting the plates, the servant asked her to not do so but she wanted to stay alone for sometime so she could think of a new plan to transfer the property to herself and save Dadi from Kabir, and also some time away from Vihaan and his childish tactics to get money out of her.

"Hahaha, anyway our only threat was Vansh and with him coming back again we have to do something about it..." Riddhima's ears perked up as soon as she heard Vansh's name and she saw Anupriya crossing the hallway outside the kitchen speaking on the phone with someone. 'But why would she talk about Vansh and with who?' Riddhima started following her very silently. 'She probably didn't notice that I was still in the kitchen.' she thought.

"Yes, everything is always going perfectly according to our plan, after all we are just too good at it. I have no idea to deal with Vansh, but first we need to take care of Riddhima. *PAUSE* I know you love her, but we need to do what's necessary and you know this is important at this time." Riddhima was shocked after hearing this, who was this person who loved her, it couldn't be Kabir, he lived in the same house and he never really loved her, he just used her for his evil motives against Vansh.  Then who was this person? And how does mummyji know them?

"Okay, I need to go now, you know very well how VR Mansion has ears and eyes everywhere at anytime. *PAUSE* Yes of course you do and way more than me, I'm sorry I said that. Okay, we'll meet soon. Bye."

Riddhima kept hidden in her place till she was sure Anupriya was gone from there, and once she was, she came out from behind the wall she was hiding.

"BOO!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Riddhima screamed and jumped in the air in fright.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Who do you think  was on the call with Cop Amma/Anupriya? Try guessing!

How was it? tell us in the comments and don't forget to like!

See you in the next part, RiAnshians! *hearts*
:D