4. Come on, say SORRY!

"Ouch! Idiot, dekh kar chalne nahi hota kya?" (Can't you see where you are walking) Riddhima said rubbing her forehead as it was hurting. "Aankhein hai ya button, koi samne se aa raha hai dikhta nahi!" (Do you have eyes or buttons, someone is coming your way can't you see it)

Still rubbing her head she looked up at Vihaan smirking down at her, amusement in his eyes, and she mentally slapped herself. He annoyed her to no ends and someone she kept bumping into him the whole day. She didn't want to admit but she had secretly started liking this bantering between them, it reminded her of Vansh and how the two of them used to argue about silly things and then make up, but as soon as her bubble would burst and she realised this wasn't Vansh, she hated herself for liking anything about Vihaan or anyone other than Vansh himself.

Every time Vihaan was in-front of her, her head became a war zone, exactly like it was becoming right now, and she didn't like it at all, so she tried to avoid him as much as she could, but clearly fate had different ideas.

"Jab Tum jaisi pretty lady samne ho toh aankhein button kaise ban jayengi, Dollar biwi!" (When such a pretty lady like you is infront of me, why would my eyes ever turn into buttons) Vihaan said, his smirk growing bigger. Riddhima blushed, but she didn't want to show it so she looked down at her shoes.

Although she couldn't see it, the second Riddhima looked away, Vansh had a very bright and sweet smile on his face. He knew he made her blush and he loved it, he loved seeing her cheeks turn red in embarrassment. But he couldn't smile like this infront of her, to keep up his facade, so he did it whenever she looked away. After a few seconds of composing herself, Riddhima looked back up and Vansh quickly changed his smile to a smirk again.

"Shut up Vihaan! Tum kaha the Abhi tak? Kitni baar bola hai atleast mujhe bata ke jaya karo!" (Where were you till now? How many times have I told you, inform me before going somewhere!) Riddhima said whatever first came into her mind to change the subject.

"Awww are you concerned about me now, Dollar biwi? Don't be, I can't handle your fake concern." Vihaan said with a serious face now, which confused Riddhima, she couldn't understand how he suddenly became so serious and why he kept taunting her all the time?

"Please! Don't get over your head. I'm not concerned for you, but I'm concerned for my family. I know how cunning and cheap you are, and I don't want anyone to figure out you are not the real Vansh, you are not my Vansh." Riddhima said curtly.

'There it was again, 'My Vansh,' her pretending again to have loved me even after knowing that she betrayed me' Vansh thought sourly but he didn't let that show on his face. "Kya karu dollar biwi, Mai koshish bohot karta hu, I swear, but tumhari baaton pe mujhe bharosa nahi hota." (What can I do dollar wife, I try a lot, I swear, but I can't trust your words) Vihaan replied, still with a smirk on his face. "And before calling me cunning and cheap, why don't you look at yourself huh?!"

Riddhima was so irritated now, and with him smirking all the time, she just wanted to grab his face and make him stop smirking somehow. But she tried to control her hands from going all ninja on him and replied or rather shouted in anger, "I don't care if you don't believe me, and I really don't care what you think. Take your thoughts and just get out of my way." She tried to push past him, but it was like trying to push a brick wall, Vihaan was really strong.

Vihaan suddenly caught her shoulders very tightly and said, "Pyaar se dollar biwi, pati hu tumhara. Aise koi apne Pati Parmeshwar ko dhakka deta hai kya? Chalo sorry bolo." (Nicely dollar wife, I'm your husband. Does anyone push their God like husband like this? Come on, say Sorry) He said in a fake sweet tone with was laced with anger.