Finally <3 its love

Maka's POV

Ok SOO, I woke up to see soul leaning over me, kneeling on the ground. And of course I freaked out! I jumped up, only to see my journal in his hands. And when I got a closer look at his face, I saw he'd been crying..

"Why is the albino crying?!" I exclaim, laughing at my remark. But then souls eyes red albino eyes look into my green eyes, before he leans in and entangles his fingers in my hair. As my hair was down from when I was sleeping.

I kissed back, our lips moving in sinc, and I pull away, and look at soul confused.

"S-soul... What was that? I mean! Um.." I stutter out, trying to make what I want to say clear. He smirks and says to me.

"Your journal saved me.. Very cute entry.." As he says that I notice my journal is in his hands, flipped onto the page I just wrote. He was smirking as he said that. And to me, I thought he was being a weirdo.

"Maka, you are mine and only mine."

And once he says that he leans in for another kiss, and this time I respond immediately. Until she comes in!

"Meow! How are... Get a room you guys!!!" Blair shrieks out and I jump back, hitting the wall behind me, and as for soul he falls forward onto the couch. We both jump up and shriek.

"BLAIRRRRR!"

She grins, walking over and whispering something to soul. And he turned bright red.

"What?!" I say.

______
<333 finally!!!!!
But anywho! IM ALMOST TO 2000 VIEWS! Let's start this..
I won't update till I get 2000 views ;)) im so mean to yall!

~Lizzie!