Chapter 15~ PART 1

Third person point of view~

As Souls jaw dropped to the ground and to the core of the earth, Maka eye rapped soul right then and there.

They kept staring at each other until Black Star burst in and cleared his throat. Clicking his tongue at the two and scurried them out the door.

Soul wrapped his arms around Maka's waist protectively. He loved her as did Maka to soul.

This was one love that would never be pulled apart. Or in this case, separated as black star decided to take this moment to bud in between the two and put his arms around them. Tsubaki glared at him, giving the lovely couple a small apologetic smile.

Black star laughed as he continued to walk to the door with them and when he got to the door he shoved the two out and slammed the door.

But before he did, the thing to be heard was him screaming.

"I am black star! Your love God to be exact!"

Black star bursted out of his mouth to help Maka and Soul get it all on.

"Yall have the time of your life! Now goooo!"

Black star said with a smile.

Maka and Soul smiled as they walked out of the weird scene hand in hand and over to Souls Moterbike thing-a-ma-jig.

When they got on the motor bike and headed to there destination, Maka wrapped her arms around souls waist and leaned her head on his back. Asking him a quick question.

"Where are we going soul?.."

She mumbled slightly into his back. As her words were muffled by his back.

"It's a secret love~"

_______
Woww!!!!
The book is almost donneeee!

But today. Ok! Ready for this! I had to baby sit this baby and it had a huge! And I mean huge! Poopsie Woopsie! AHHH AND I HAD TO CHANGE IT!

Ok I'm good. I had my burst...

And oh my fuching God. I found a pic of Levi x Dtk on the side and I swear mckenna907  had a heart attack

~Lizzie