Chapter Two~

Maka's POV:
Soul came walking out of his room asking a bunch of questions about my book, I was kinda freaked out by his persistentness.

He started talking like "what kind of book is it" and other things like that. That's not like him.

He sat down next to me. I bet my face turned as bright as a tomato. "Erm... Soul?"

"Yea?" He replied with a smirk. "Watcha doing?" He replied with a "just observing the right way to read a book"

"Oh..." What his problem...'this ain't like him to even wonder about books. Especially princesses.... I'm kinda freaking out.

"Sooo.. Soul. Why YA getting interested into books all of a sudden?"

"Oh I dunno." He doesn't know... Damn.. He doesn't know.

"That's weird because everyone has a reason to do something. What's yours?"

"Hmmm good point. Lemme think bout that one." Soul said with a smirk.

I followed with silence. Because first off I know he's planning something. You can just tell with him.

Secondly the other reason I didn't reply is cause HE KNOWS I HATE WHEN HE USES BAD GRAMMER-.-.... That's dude sometimes....

Then he did something I'd never ever expect.
_____________________________
Hey guys,
Sorry I haven't updated this in a while...
Trimesters about to end in my school so I've being having test and finals non stop
Once thanksgiving break comes I'll be able to update more and the new TRI. Means less work. For now...
ANYWHO!!!
If you like this PLZ recommend this to other
That would be great!!!!!
And also comment what type of story's you want me to write!!!
~Lizzie :3
Love YA all 😘