Chapter 1

It was a lovely sunny day. Mummy and Daddy pig were fighting all night. Peppa and George did not have a great night because of all the yelling. Once the sun rose, Peppa and George heard loud footsteps down the stairs. They both jumped out of bed to see what the racket was about. 

"I never loved you anyway" Daddy pig said.

"Mummy, why does daddy have a suitcase?" Peppa questioned. "It's because his fat ass wants to leave" mummy replied. "Oh daddy, you silly naughty pig. You can't just leave us here! What about your kids?" Peppa asked. "I never liked you anyway SNORKOINKNOISESTHATPIGSMAKE" He replied while shutting the door.

"Oh well, I have a job at the strip club anyway. Okay kiddos, I'm going to work!" Mummy said. "Okay bye mummy!" 

——————————

Ding Dong

"Someone's at the door! I'll get it" Peppa said to George. George nodded in approval. Suzy sheep was at the door, but when Peppa opened it, she looked rather sad. 

"Suzy! SNORKOINKNOISESTHATPIGSMAKE" she said while kissing Suzy. But, Suzy pushed away. "What happened? Why are you rejecting my kisses?" Peppa asked sadly. "BAHHHHHNOISESTHATSHEEPMAKE Peppa when I came down this morning, I saw your daddy making out with my mum." She sobbed. "What? But we are dating!" Peppa said as a tear rolled down her eye. She couldn't believe that her daddy betrayed their family. 

Suzy said, "I know, I came to tell you that we are break-"

"I'M PREGNANCY!" Peppa interrupted.