04.

Great. Another day of horror.

God, Dream hated his school.

It's been two days after when the incident happened with Dream and his father, causing Caleb to get sent to prison for plenty of years. Dream wasn't presence at school yesterday, he needed a day off to move into Bad's home—which Bad took the day off too.

Dream felt happy that his father finally got arrested, now living with his bestfriend Bad, which was great too, comfy for him and Drista. Drista had somewhere safe, so Dream didn't have to worry about her too much.

At least his life was getting slightly better.

Or so he thought.

Dream was strolling through the halls of the school again, like always. Having lots of eyes on him from the other students, giving him a weird vibe, goosebumps going up his skin and giving him a shiver.

Dream swallows out of embarrassment, walking up to his locker and opening it, throwing some of his textbooks into his bag. He nervously stands at his locker, not turning his back and feeling like he could feel those eyes on him. Dream didn't like this.

A hand tapping on the blonde's shoulder, making Dream turn around and seeing Fundy behind him. The ginger pulls him into a hug, Dream breathing in relief and closing his eyes.

"B-babe-" Dream pulls away with a smile at his lover, kissing him on the cheek.

Fundy gives a smile back, grabbing Dream's chin. "Baby, I heard about the incident that happened with you on Wednesday, I was so worried... Clay." Fundy speaks anxiously and softly, giving Dream a couple of kisses on his lips. Fundy slightly pushing Dream into the lockers and kissing him again.

Dream chuckled nervously. Fundy finally got off the blonde and kissed him on the forehead, the boy doing a quick glance at his watch.

"Okay, i'll see you later? Bye, baby." Fundy excuses himself and leaves quickly, Dream being in genuine confusion.

Dream stares his lover leave, not understanding why he would leave so quick—did Fundy even care? That was pretty...pity of him to leave so fast, Dream thought they were going to have a longer moment.

A sigh comes out of Dream's mouth, he shut his locker and got prepared to walk away. Moving one step but something pushing him back, slamming into the lockers with a groan.

Dream looks up to see a boy looking at him with a malicious grin on his face. Dream becoming nervous when the boy stepped closer, his back pressing into the lockers, his anxiety building up after figuring out that was how far he could go.

The boy has a typical and brutal laugh come out his mouth, "Awe, is Clay the loser...scared?" He mocks harshly, slamming one of his hands into the lockers, right by Dream's head, which made the blonde flinch.

"P-please, I never did anythi—" Dream whined, ending up being cut off by the boy slapping him across the face, making Dream wince and slide down to the floor, sobbing and burying his face into his knees.

"No wonder why your father is in jail." The boy earns another laugh, "God, you're so—"

George walks over with a quite...annoyed face, like he had exasperation. He pushed the boy away, stepping in front of Dream. "Move it, dipshit." He orders with no stutter, his voice being serious.

Dream peeks his eyes out, looking up and staring at George, not knowing what was happening.

The other dude only scoffs, his brows furrowed as he took a step away from George. "Davidson, what the fuck?" He seems bemused what the brit was doing, but George only growing more irritated.