First day back part 1.

Izuku had just reunited with his girlfriends after he spent a week in the hospital and they were acting odd.

Izuku - Hi girls how are you?

Girls - We're fine now leave you can't be here right now.

Izuku - Oh ok.

Izuku then goes to his room with his head down feeling upset while trying to hide his tears.

Annie - Hey girls I'm back so has Izu returned yet?

They pointed to his room looking a little sad.

Annie *annoyed thinking Monoma or Kaminari upset him again* - What happened?

Girls - We told him that he can't be here right now and he walked away.

Annie - Morons the lot of you.

Annie then leaves the girls looking confused as she went to Izuku's room to check up on him.

Annie - Hey Izu here *she hands him a birthday present* happy birthday babe.

She got him a fire and ice dragon t-shirt.

Izuku *happy* - Thanks babe *kisses cheek*

Annie - You missed *kisses lips*

Izuku chuckles at this.

Kirishima - Hey Izubro time to come down.

Izuku *looks at Annie* - Well let's go.

Annie nods and as she got up she held his hand and then lead him downstairs while he wore his new top.

When he got downstairs he saw everyone from the classes of 1-A and 1-B with his three other girlfriends Mina, Tsuyu and Himiko in front of them all.

Class 1-A *sans Kaminari* and 1-B *sans Monoma* - HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIDORIYA!!!

Izuku *now feeling happy thanks to Annie cheering him up* - thanks you guys.

Kirishima - No problem.

He then bro-hugged Izuku with the biggest shark toothy grin he could. Of course Izuku hugged back.

Izuku - So how long you guys planned this?

Iida - Oh you have your girlfriends to thank for that Midoriya after all it was their idea.

Izuku - So that's why you said I wasn't allowed here right now. *starts to tear up* I thought- no it doesn't matter anymore.

Himiko - We would never hurt you sans hero training/sports festival of course.

They all chuckled slightly at this.

Annie then wiped his tears and kissed him with Himiko, Mina and Tsu kissing him after.

Izuku - Annie, Himiko, Tsu and Mina the day you girls walked into my life was the best day of my life but your forgetting one thing.

The girls shared a confused look with each other as Izuku and Kirishima went to get the rings.

Izuku - Girls it's been two years since we got together after all the good and bad I don't want to spend my life with anyone else and that's why *gets on one knee* will you marry me?

Of course the girls were in tears as they said yes.

Izuku - Annie this one is for you a snow blue kissed diamond to match your elegant sky blue eyes

Annie blushed as he put the ring on her finger.

Izuku - Tsu when we first met straight away I felt safe, warmth and love but this ring not only matches your eyes each pearl represents each of your traits that caused me to fall inlove with you almost instantly