First day back pt2 (the news)

Izuku then went to Himiko and Mina to give them their engagement rings.

Izuku - Himiko my little vampire queen ever since that day I have felt nothing but love for you and here we are dating not just each other but also these wonderful women but when I see your smile I can't help but smile myself due to it making me f...

Izuku - Himiko my little vampire queen ever since that day I have felt nothing but love for you and here we are dating not just each other but also these wonderful women but when I see your smile I can't help but smile myself due to it making me feel both warm and happy at the same time I love you.

Himiko *with tears* - I love you to my green bean.

Izuku *going to Mina* - Mina fulll of energy, joy, happiness and love I couldn't ask for anyone better than you I love you

Mina - I love you to my curly haired buddy.

Aizawa - I believe that congratulations are in order so Nezu if it's-

Nezu - Already done. Now if you please for the congratulatory party please make your way to the gamma building the party will last until 30mins before curfew.

At the party

It was going as well as any party could be they were all drunk and or getting drunk the ones who stayed sober were Izuku and his fiancé's.

Izuku - So glad that we're not drinking.

Girls - Agreed.

Izuku - I have an idea let's head back to our room.

Girls *smirks* - Ok.

When the got back Izuku changed the room to a mini theatre with horror, comedy and romance films along with a table full of snacks and drinks (non-alcoholic).

Girls - Knew it.

Izuku - Hey I'd rather wait until your ready you know that.

Girls - True.

Izuku *chuckles slightly* - Come on I have a song that I wish to sing so Kiri, Toko, Shoji, Kami come on we have to sing that song.

Toko, Kiri, Shoji, Kami - Got it.

15mins later

Izuku - Ok so please bare in mind that there is no meaning from our perspective of the song and we hope you enjoy it.

Some obviously loved the song due to them singing along to it and the others didn't mind it but still thought that it was good.

Annie, Himi, Tsu and Mina went upto Izuku and kissed his cheeks of course Izuku returned the kisses in kind.

After that everyone had a fun time in celebrating the news and event they had just seen.

-Meanwhile-

??? - Are you sure this is the right way Shiggy?

Shigaraki - Yes I'm sure Dabi and I'm also sure that this is the building.

He points upto the two giant letters that are U.A.

Dabi - I can't wait to see them again can you?

Shigaraki - Nope I miss my little cousin.

Dabi - And I miss my little brother. But anyways come on there's a button there.

*com* - Hello

Shigaraki - Hello I'm looking for one Mr. Shota Aizawa?

*com* - Ah one moment please.

5mins later

Aizawa - Hello Toumura.

Shigaraki - Hi I just dropped by to give Izuku some good news.

Aizawa was confused at first until he noticed the ring.

Aizawa - Are you?

Shigaraki just nods yes then the couple gets pulled into a hug by the old man.

Aizawa - Come on there's something you should know as well.

Both Shigaraki and Dabi just nod with smiles on their faces.

As they enter the dormitory for class 1-A Izuku is the first to spot them.

Izuku - SHIGARAKI DABI YOUR HERE!!!

He screamed in joy with slight tears on his face his as he ran to hug the couple.

Dabi *chuckles at Izuku's response* - Come on squirt calm down.

After Izuku calms down he notices the ring on his cousin's finger.

Izuku - So your engaged?

Dabi - Yep *kisses Shigaraki on the cheek*

Shigaraki - And we couldn't be happy.

Izuku - Well...

Dabi *curious* - What?

Izuku - Annie, Himi, Mina and Tsu can you come here please?

The girls - Sure what do you need?

Izuku - Show them.

The girls nod then show the two their rings causing Shigaraki and Dabi to cry tears of joy for young Midoriya.