Pain of the past pt1.

It was the next day Izuku was in his room with his fiancés he had woken up early to get some training in.

After what seemed like 5 long and painful minutes he finally managed to get into the bathroom without waking the girls.

Himiko soon woke up to the sound of the running shower and upon realising that Izuku was the one showering she decided to join him.

45mins of fun later

The others had woken up once Himiko and Izuku went downstairs to cook breakfast... well Izkuku cooked and Himiko watched since she had to be carried and needed help getting dressed.

Annie, Mina and Tsu - Morning you two.

Himiko & Izuku - Morning.

Tsuyu - So what's on the agenda for today?

Bakugo comes down along with the others.

Izuku - Simple after I've cooked for you I will sing my latest song for you all so meet me in common area when your finished ok?

Everyone - Hai.

Izuku chuckles at this as he sits next to Himiko after he finished cooking for everyone. When everyone had finished Izuku had already left to his room for his laptop and speakers.

Izuku - Right everyone ready?

Bakugo - JUST GET ON WITH IT YOU DAMN NERD!!!

Izuku - Shut up.

This shocked the class slightly as well as Bakugo. So since everyone was quiet Izuku played the music on his laptop.

Izuku - This is called Heart of a champion.

(Hollywood Undead - Tiger, Touya, Shinso, Hawks and Shigaraki. Spencer from Ice Nine Kills - Izuku and lastly for Jacob from Papa Roach - Present Mic).

Needless to say everyone loved it and so did the teachers and Nezu that walked in half way through the song.

Izuku - Look I'll sing One more song from the band Ice Nine Kills then we go train ok?

Everyone nods in agreement but little did they know Izuku had been picked to help Sir Nighteye with a raid against the Yakuza family known as the Chiasaki clan.

Izuku - Right the last song is a sad one *sighs* it's called "your love is gone'.

After everyone had calmed down they were about to ask Izuku how he came up with a song that sad but he was no longer in the common room.

Jiro - GUYS SHUT UP!!!

everyone just went silent seeing as jiro wasn't one for shouting but then she continued talking.

Jiro - Izuku is on the roof so leave him be.

At this almost everyone agreed those who didn't decided to ask about it like idiots. Yep those idiots were Kaminari, Mina and Katsuki.

By the time they got to the roof they couldn't see him.

Back with Jiro.

Jiro - That's them gone you can come out now Midoriya.

Izuku - Thanks Jiro.

He then headed to Nezu's office to meet up with Mirio and Sir Nighteye.

Sorry but short chapter today.