Chapter 5

Sleeping peacefully
Tony's POV:
(I made up names for Tony's friends, you don't really have to remember then since they're only there for dialogue)

Once Rudy and Tony said their goodbyes Tony fell alsleep as soon as he hit the bed. Tony regretted hanging out with Rudy last night because waking up was AWFUL. He couldn't hear his alarm, he was dragged out of bed, and he fell asleep in the shower a few times and still he was late for school! Tough morning..

It's now lunch time and tony is wide and awake, chatting with his new found friends and discussing what they would do for Halloween- there were suggestions like watching a movie at Heidi's house but was turned down because after the movie then what?
"Oh! What about we go to the village and hangout there? We all just bring money and walk around" Luise suggested

"Oh so like a window shopping mall" tony noted

"Yeah! Let's dress up too" Anton said enthusiastically. It was decided, they dress up and would meet at the village to window shop.

(Rudolfs's pov)

It's been a few days now since Rudolf hung out with tony, Rudolf couldn't help but go through the night over and over again in his head- it was so fun and yet it was cut short. He sighed as he waited for the sun to go down, he wanted to fly to tony's house and talk, even if it wasn't long.

The sun was setting but Rudolf simply couldn't wait! He wrapped himself with his cape and some cloth tied to cover his head except for his eyes. He opened to door and got himself mentally ready to fly out. Since the sun was only setting it wasn't fully down, but the town was covered with shadows. He figured since his whole body was covered besides his eyes, if he just turned his head away from the sun it wouldn't hurt as much as he thought.
"One.. tw-"

"Hey! Rudolf what are you doing!?" Ana yelled at her brother

"Nothing! Just visiting tony" he said to her startled

"The suns not down- close the door!" She said walking over to close it herself

"Calm down, i'll be back" Rudolf said before flying out as fast as he can leaving a strong gust of wind behind him (no not a fart)

Ana shielded her face with both of her fore arms and got pushed back a little from her brothers wind. She sighed and shakes her head as she closes the door "An idiot in love is dangerous " she rolled her eyes.

Rudy's journey to Tony's house was rough- he hit his head on a tree and almost fell into the sun light, and he could feel a burn whenever he traveled from one shadow to another, and he had to avoid mortals whenever they were around.. and there were a lot. Fortunately for Rudolf the window to Tony's room was wide open. He sped over and gently dropped to the floor, he was tired.

He slowly stood up and unwrapped himself, he looks over to the bed and finally noticed Tony sound asleep on the bed. He hovers over tony and gets a close look on his face. Rudolf feels a warmth in his cheeks, without thinking Rudolf reaches his fingers to Tony's face and brushes it softly.

"It's warm.." he thought to himself. He stares at Tony for a few more seconds and then was startled when tony opens his eyes. He leans back and realizes what he just did
"Why did i just do that!?" He thought to himself

(Tony's pov)

Another great day at school and Tony melts in his bed. He looks at the window and remembers about Rudy. He stood up and opens his window
"Maybe he'll come" he said to himself. He shakes his head and goes to melt in his bed again.

Fallen asleep in his bed he woke up when he felt a soft brush against his face. The figure staggers as tonys eyes regain its focus
"Oh- Rudy what are you doing?"
He yawns sitting up, he looks at the clock and tries to count how long he was sleeping.

"Oh uh - I just" Rudy looks panicked

"What's up dude?" Tony asked stretching

"Nothing- dud " he smiled seemingly calming down "I'm just visiting" he said

"Well since its the weekend tomorrow let's go hang out!" Tony said jumping out of bed. He turns to Rudy and see's him smiling "Yes! Let's go, let's visit the cow. We haven't seen her in a while" Rudy flew in a circle.
"Since the suns still out we should wait a bit more. I'm pretty sure it'll be safe in an hour" tony said looking out to the sun. He opens the door to his room and offers Rudy to go first. He wanted to show Rudy the monstrosity known as canned cheese

______
A/N
So the "village" isn't a real village, it's literally a window shopping mall, but disguised as a mid evil village. Like the little town in the boy who cried were wolf.

I'm sorry if the story was boring- it was rushed, and that it took me so long to post.