Peytonlist

hey, i know your trustworthy
since Eleanor follows you.
How come you commented,
"you finally posted her."
or something like that?
                                             he has never posted her
                                       since until they have started
                                       shippin her n jacob.
maybe he didn't have
confidence?
i'm just curious. i ship
her & jacob too.
                                          he posts with other girls all
                                     the time. but the girl is blind
                                     she deserves a lot better lol
yeah, thank you
for the info!

Peytonlist followed eleanorluvaa
Eleanorluvaa followed Peytonlist.

——————————————-

liked by 1,000, 560 comments eleanorluvaa: eleanor and jacob at a party tonight 🥺🥺 *tagged both* ——FAN1: where did you find this? 🥺      eleanorluvaa: on one of her friends live! it's a ss Fan2: they need to date! Fan3: matthew is such a downgr...

eleanorluvaa: eleanor and jacob at a party tonight 🥺🥺 *tagged both*
——
FAN1: where did you find this? 🥺
eleanorluvaa: on one of her friends live! it's a ss
Fan2: they need to date!
Fan3: matthew is such a downgrade for her
Fan4: BABIE LOOKS SO HAPPY! 🥺
itsmatthew: you all are big disrespectful.
eleanorluvaa: and ur a clout chaser 😇 posting her when people start forgetting about you! 😂

—————————————————————-

Eleanor that night received a call, "hey matt!" she answered quick.

"seriously? you're hanging out with someone that your fans are shopping you with?" matthew told her mad. "and what the fuck are you wearing? you look like a fucking slut."

eleanor's heart dropped. how could he do that to her. after everything she had done for him. Not only did her heart drop but she was embarrassed, her phone had been on speaker since she couldn't really hear.

the group of friends she had been with stayed quiet.

She took the phone off speaker and went outside.

"what the fuck matthew? are you fucking serious? a fucking slut? fuck you Matthew. and now you want to post me? fuck you." she replied to him.

"fuck me? you know you want too. but you want everyone else too as well. I gave you all my fucking trust." he replied to her

" and i never gave you a reason why NOT too. i gave you home when your fucking parents kicked you out, i helped you convince them to let u back in, i gave you fucking money, quit jobs for you, i would wake up in the middle of the night to pick up you and you stupid ass fucking friends. i would stop going places for YOU matthew. i would do anything for your fucking attention. I would do anything to receive a least some fucking love from you and now you're pulling this shit? FUCK YOU MATTHEW." eleanor yelled at him through the phone and hung up.

Little did she know that the young boy heard everything. He felt bad and went over to her and pulled her into hug where she cried onto his chest.

"i'm sorry eleanor, you don't deserve al that shit. he was really disrespectful to you." he told her, "you dressed up normally like any girl your age would."

"thank you jacob," she cleaned her tears. "thank you a lot." she told him.

"let's get you home okay?" he told her and she shook her head.

"i'm not gonan let him ruin my night." she told him and just cleaned her face and walked in.

"why are you bitches so quiet? LETS TURN THIS SHIT UP," amelia told her friends who all woo'd.

she wished hannah and peyton were with her now but there were only her model and actors friends.

eleanor drank all she could and danced all she could.

"come onnnn jacobbb danceeeee moveee do somethinggg," she told him as he was the only sober one.

"fine," he said finally giving in and dancing with her. enjoying his time with his new drunk friend.

The two danced for an hour until she got tired.

"you got the movessss," she said slurring her words giggling.

"let's get you home yeah?" jacob asked her again and she nodded.

he helped her out to the car where she started crying.

"what's wrong?" he asked her

"am i really a slut?" she asked more drunk than ever

"no no you're not, eleanor you're not a slut okay?" jacob comfort her

"i just i don't know. i feel like i am, i shouldn't have been at that party without him, but he never took me to his. and now now everyone is shitting on him because someone started shipping you and me together. maybe he was just overwhelmed and took it out on me-" she got interrupted

"by what you said to him he didn't seem overwhelmed. you put ur all and he barley put any effort. Eleanor anyone would be lucky to end up with you. so stop thinking so negatively. some relationships are for lessons," he told her as he was driving and she just nodded

"thanks jacob." she said before she slept in the car.

Jacob knocked on Eleanor's house but never got an answer. It was late and he couldn't just leave her there so he went to his house.

Jacob took Eleanor's phone, which he remembered the passcode to since eleanor had told him and texted her sister.

"hey it's jacob, your sister is vv drunk and asleep in my car. i knocked on your door but didn't get an answer. i'm taking her to my house and i'll bring her as soon as she wakes up. just wanted to let you know so you wouldn't be worried tomorrow."

he drove home where he took Eleanor to his room and slept on his couch that he had in his room while eleanor was in bed.