②⑧

Live on radio

So Eleanor, we heard that you and lexi stopped being friends over shady tweets?

yeah, well that's part of it. i don't wanna get too much into detail because it will affect everyone included. and i don't want that. we're not friends anymore and that's that.

sorry to hear. so some people have been saying that you will be taking a part in the cobra kai show? is that true? and if so what should be excited for?

wow, i didn't know people were saying that. but no, i'm not taking a part in cobra kai. as much as i would love too, i don't know how to act. i need to keep up with what people are saying haha.

well fans create rumors too. so you just turned 20 a couple months ago, how do you feel? any different?

you know jacob and i were talking about this the other day. i actually do not feel anything different other than being older and closer to becoming a grandma. i still do the same things i did when i was 19, still act the same, still have the same things. nothing has really changed other than the digits.

growing older everyday am i right? well since you mentioned jacob, hows that going?

it's going great he's a great guy. respectful and always there for me. i wouldn't trade him for anything.

that's cute. well have you guys decided to have kids yet? or even get married?

omg no not yet, you know. we're still young, still doing what we love. and we just got back together again. i definitely do wanna have kids maybe in a couple years, when i'm 25 maybe. but for now, i'm staying kid free. and marriage, i don't know, hopefully. i don't think i'll love another guy as much as jacob. so jacob if you're listening to this, we better get married.

well jacob and everyone else, you heard it first here. thank you so much for coming eleanor, you're such a beautiful humble person. and we love you so much here at the station.

thank you so much for having me! it was so fun being here.

—-

𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗷𝗮𝗰𝗼𝗯𝗯𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗱: 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝘃𝗶𝗯𝗲𝘇 @ 𝘅𝗼𝗹𝗼_𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗱𝘂𝗲𝗻𝗮 @ 𝗷𝗼𝗲𝗷𝗼𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗼 @ 𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗲 --𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲𝟭: 𝗔𝗪𝗪 𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗻𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄/ 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀𝘀𝘀

-
-
𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲𝟭: 𝗔𝗪𝗪 𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗻𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄/ 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀𝘀𝘀

𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗲: 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗯𝗼𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝗱𝗱𝗹𝗲, 𝗰𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗸𝗶𝗱𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲

𝘅𝗼𝗹𝗼_𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗱𝘂𝗲𝗻𝗮: 𝘄𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝘀𝗼 𝗵𝗼𝘁

𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵𝗸𝗲𝗲𝗽𝗹𝗲: 𝘅𝗼𝗹𝗼 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝗵𝗼𝘁.
𝗨𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲𝟮: 𝗛𝗨𝗛?
    𝗳𝗮𝗻𝟭: 𝗺𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝘂𝗺𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗿 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗲....
-
-
after the two had hung out with their friends, they went out to their hotel they had gotten. they were all in Atlanta, for the film and eleanor for some interviews.

"i didn't get to ask you before, but how did the interview go?" jacob asked her

"it went great," she smiled, "she asked if we wanted kids and about marriage," she giggled

"and what did you say?" he asked,admiring eleanor.

"well that maybe in 5 years i could have my first kid, and that i hope i marry you because i won't love anyone as much as i love you," eleanor said wiping off her makeup.

"in 5 years?" jacob asked her, "that's too farrrr" he told her

"well, right now we're still getting into the fame. i wanna settle before i have my kid," she giggled

"i'll wait that long for you," he smiled kissing her on the forehead.

"great." she smiled, "we can have our first baby in 5 years and get married in 4 years," she smiled

"or married sooner," he laughed

"mr. bertrand and mrs. bertrand," eleanor smiled loving that idea.