Chapter 11: Rhythm Guys Do It Better

I could still feel my cheeks blushing as I waved goodbye to Izzy as he dropped me off in front of my apartment.

"Welcome back Mich-Duff," I practically froze at Macy's words.

At first I wondered why she corrected herself, but once I stepped into the living room, finally able to see into the kitchen, I knew why.

"Duff, nice to meet you! My names Henry," I offered Henry a quick wave, but I froze before I headed towards my (Michelle's) bedroom.

Henry was one of Walter's childhood best friends. Henry had met Michelle on countless occasions. I causally took a step back, hoping that he wouldn't look too close at my face. He has been to this apartment before several times. He knew which door lead to Michelle's room.

I was f*cked.

Macy must have noticed my predicament when she handed me a grocery bag filled with god knows what.

"Duff, can you bring this to Michelle's room? It's some clothing I was going to donate, but if they fit her then she can have them," I simply nodded before grabbing the bag and heading to 'Michelle's' bedroom.

I let a sigh escape me once I was inside. A week ago everything was perfect and going according to plan. Now, now I felt as if I was still walking on egg shells.

I put my bass and the bag Macy gave me on my bed before I quickly changed out of my clothing from the night before.

Originally I was going to wear a simple shorts and tank top because of the burning weather outside, but Izzy's antics last night made that impossible. I unknowing let a soft moan escape my lips as I traced one of the many hickies that Izzy left from the night prior. My face ignited as thoughts of the previous night flashed through my head. Yes, I had drunkly told Slash, but some part of me know I could trust him.

As I stared at myself I felt my hand slowly reach for my lips, all thoughts of how truly screwed I was with Henry being in the apartment had completely evaporated.

The only thing on my mind was last night.
How my heart raced at the look Izzy gave me when he realized that Slash had passed out for the night. The feeling of his lips on mine, the thought of him holding me down as he throbbed inside of me.

I was pulled from my thoughts as I heard a knock on the door.

"Hey, can I come in?"
"Yeah," I quickly replied at the sound of Macy's voice.

Before she could open the door, I wrapped myself with a blanket that was on my bed. Not to hide the fact I was naked, but to hide the hickies and bites that scattered my body. As roommates we had seen echo their naked undress of times, it was almost normal.

"What are you......" she froze as her eyes remained locked on me. I watched as a smirk formed on her face.

"Ohh my god!" She gasped as she took in the purple hickies that stained my skin.

"Shhh shhh," I tried to hush her, but I wasn't entirely successful.

"Who?" She immediately shot back.

"Just some guy..." I trailed off before digging through my dresser trying to find a scarf to cover my neck. I wouldn't have guessed Izzy would have been so...territorial. I could tell that it turned him on as much as he turned me on as he painted my empty canvas of a body with splashes of purple.

"No, I know you Michelle. You wouldn't do it with just a anyone...who?" Macy shot back even faster. She was giddy as a school girl as she talked.

"Izzy, I f*cked Izzy last night," I felt a smile plaster on my face as I finished getting ready.

The Token - A Guns N' Roses FanFicOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara