Ch 12

He wrinkles his nose when warm light cascades over his eyes. A grunt falls from plump lips when he feels the weight beneath his own shift.

Resigned, he opens his eyes and peers up to find hazel eyes looks down at him, admiring him.

Mikhail tilts his head and sighs contently before resting against the broad chest beneath his head.

A callous hand travels the length of his back and up again over the curvature of his ass...ets.

"Antony," he warns, voice still heavy with sleep.

"Hm?" The hum is rough around the edges but it's enough to make something pool in Mikhail's lower belly unprompted. It makes him ache and want. Lust.

"Gorgeous," Antony praises.

A pink hue overtakes Mikhail's cheeks at the compliment and he ducks down, burying his face in the man's chest and pressing closer as if to meld their bodies together as one. However, those teasing torturous fingers are dancing across his sensitive skin again and Mikhail gasps when they dip into the valley between his cheeks.

"Antony!" He hisses, flushed.

Antony merely raises a brow as he continues his ministrations.  His fingers rub soothing between Mikhail's legs until he's left trembling.

"Enough," Mikhail huffs, forcing his body to listen to his own pleas and peel away from the distracting Adonis beneath him.

He glares at the man who stares back at him unapologetically.  He supposes it's his own fault for allowing Antony into his bed, but he realizes that two can play the same game.  

So, he straddles the man's hips and grinds against the burgeoning girth roused at attention.  With a smile he shifts lower and settles his palms against the man's defined abdomen as he slowly sinks down onto his hardened girth.

"Mikhail," the man groans, breathy as if whispering a sinful prayer.

Mikhail bites back a moan of his own, breathing harshly through his nose as he adjusts to the cock nestled between his folds.

Antony's hands immediately settle on Mikhail's hips, holding him in place gently as Mikhail trembles in need.

"Antony," he gasps with the first swivel of his hips.

"My little minnekijn*," Antony growls, voice harsh around the edges.

Mikhail whimpers when he finds the strength to rise and fall, setting a rhythm Antony has no qualms meeting.  Each thrust causes Mikhail's walls to spasm around the thick cock gliding inside him smoothly.

"Antony," he chokes out.

Antony lifts his left hand and settles it around Mikhail's throat gently, "don't stop," he orders.

Mikhail's body shivers at the demand and he tries to obey but his body is still fatigued and his legs burn and ache with the effort to keep pace.

Panting he begs, "please Antony, I-"

He's cut off by a sharp thrust and his eyes roll to the back of his head as the angle changes.

"Stay with me my little one," Antony grinds.

Mikhail nods, babbling and pleading with the older man as he's taken.

His eyes are glazed and Antony can't help but smirk, "easy my love."

Mikhail shivers, love?

"Antony?" He whimpers, tears brimming his eyes.

Another thrust and Antony carefully embraces Mikhail, bringing their bodies together as he carefully shifts them until he's on top.  He slips back in with ease and sets a brutal pace, there's nothing sweet and slow beside his encouraging words and grunts. Mikhail cannot stand the pace and his back arches as he trembles with his orgasm.