⑤ |𝙑𝙞𝙧𝙪𝙨

⇠  ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⋰ ☆ ⋱ ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⇢

"I don't think we've been formally introduced. I'm Kim Seok-Jin." He holds out his hand across the table towards you.

"I'm Han Y/N," you extend your hand and shake his firmly with a soft smile.

"So since we've been introduced, what brings you to the twenty-seventh floor? We haven't had a new member in our department for almost a year now. We lost a good employee so—"

Jimin suddenly elbows Jin's side to cut him off.

"What Hyung is trying to say is that was in the past, and I think it should stay that way. We've just now got everything back on track since he left." Jimin takes a sip of his water, clearly ending the conversation.

Jin shakes his head sheepishly as if forgetting that's some type of taboo to discuss.

"Ahh, you're right. How clumsy of me." Jin begins eating his warm food, not saying anything else about it. Although you're curious, you hold in your curiosity.

Jimin bought Jin's food to keep his secret, and now, everyone is eating quietly at a small table away from the loud chatter of other employees.

You glance at the two men when you take another bite of your sandwich.

These two seem completely different from one another. Jimin is laid back and cute. Jin is more strict but knows how to twist anyone to get what he wants.

Eventually, a sharp ring goes off in your purse, and you look down to see your phone lighting up.

"It's Joon. Are you done eating?" You ask Jimin, glancing at his nearly empty plate.

"Yeah, I don't think I can eat any more anyway." He laughs lightly and stands from the table.

"Where are you going?" Jin suddenly says, trying to swallow the food in his mouth.

"At least close your mouth when you eat." Jimin groans with embarrassment at the elder. "Y/N knows someone that's going to fix my computer. Now let's go." Jimin starts leaving, not waiting for either of you, so you stand up quickly and follow him.

"It was nice meeting you, Jin." You turn back and bow, being respectful before catching up to Jimin.

Jimin waits against the wall, eyes glued to the front once you make it back into the entrance of the lobby.

"Is that your brother?" Jimin's eyes never leave the figure from across the room near the front. "You're related to... that?" Jimin shakily points to the man that's being escorted through the security gate.

"How do you know that's Joon?" You laugh softly, crossing your arms over your chest.

"Since he's the only one not wearing business clothes, so I would say that's how." Jimin watches until you start to leave.

"You better hope that Joon didn't hear you call him a that just now." You wink at him, causing him to nearly freeze in his spot. "Kidding, Jimin. Breathe, honey." You giggle, walking away from him and up to your brother once the escort sees you and leaves his side.