①⑤ | 𝙉𝙪𝙩

⇠ ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⋰ ☆ ⋱ ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⇢

Rushing out of Jungkook's office, Jimin stops you by catching your arm when you walk past him.

"Are you okay?" He looks into your eyes, nodding with his head towards where you just came from. "I heard you're being fired,"

"I'll be fine," you fake a smile, emotions too in shock to give him a genuine one. You clasp onto your phone in both hands. "I have to go. I have something that needs to be taken care of."

Before you can walk away completely, Jimin calls out to you.

"Y/N, I need a favor..."

He suddenly says, fidgeting with his fingers nervously and causing you to turn back confused. "Since we're not going to be at work for a while..."

⇠ ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⋰ ☆ ⋱ ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⇢

"Please, I'm begging you, just let me watch some porn!" Jimin cries on his knees in front of Namjoon's apartment door.

Namjoon gives him a disgusted look, trying to kick him away when Jimin latches onto his long leg. He looks up at Namjoon with teary eyes.

"Get him off," Namjoon starts shaking his leg, glancing at you desperately for help.

This definitely wasn't what you thought Jimin was going to ask. You needed to talk to your brother and had no time to take him to your place for him to do it.

You laugh softly, patting Jimin on the shoulder to chill.

"No, you don't understand! I don't have internet at home, just let me do it once!" He pleads, real tears running down his face. His nose is red, and his cheeks become a light pink from being so upset. "Please, I can't do it in a public place anymore!"

Namjoon looks up at you, then back to him. He looks miserable while holding onto his leg for dear life.

"You have no wifi?" Namjoon holds his stare, while Jimin nods too fast from his question.

"And it'll only be once? You promise not to come back around midnight to jerk off?" Namjoon says in a father-like tone. You have to hide a giggle because the scene is all too good to be true. It's just so out of the ordinary.

Namjoon quickly tells him where to find the WiFi password. He agrees to let him do this, even though he doesn't understand why it has to be his apartment. Namjoon sighs, opening his apartment door and letting Jimin run inside like some dog who's glad to be back home.

"Why did you bring him?" Namjoon glances at you with a wanting-to-sigh expression. "He's so desperate that he might just hump my sofa." Namjoon side-glances when Jimin starts checking out the couch. "I swear if he fucks it."

This time you snort from your brother's obvious unease from the situation. Jimin doesn't notice and continues to walk around the small apartment.

"What could I do? He was begging. Besides, he did the puppy dog eyes on me. You know I can never resist those. And I highly doubt he'll do anything to your couch." You walk inside the apartment too, still giggling.

Namjoon spins around, talking to you while shutting the door.

"I wouldn't put it past him. And I'm only letting him do this because I know how hard no nut November can be. Hopefully, you both won't be out of work for more than a week, but if it's past a month, you might have to let him do it at your place because this," he pauses to point at Jimin who's currently opening up Namjoon's laptop and typing. "Will not happen again—Hey! Did I fucking say you could touch my stuff with your small, dirty hands!" Namjoon barks, causing Jimin to flinch and gently close the laptop he's stumbled upon.