First "date"

Karls  POV:

So today I ask y/n to hang out hopefully she feels the same way as I do but I dont wanna rush anything but I told y/n what I planned to do with her tonight but sapnap came up to me and said "karl I heard what you planned to do when your out with y/n and that sounds cool but I have a better plan to make it alot better for her to like you even more"I decided to listen and I trusted him because I mean hes a chad and he said to take to her favorite restaurant but I didnt know so I asked tubbo.Tubbo said she really liked sushi.Tubbo also told a lot of things she liked doing and she seems really fun So I walked home with a smile on my face im so excited she said yes

                                                                                    y/n pov

When I got home I ran into Lanis room to tell her the news we both started jumping with joy as I told her "Lani I have no idea what to wear,I need your help" Lani already had my outfit ready for hours. When she showed me I was amazing at how beautiful the out fit was. It was a light purple crop top-ish shirt with a butterfly on the side with ripped jeans and  my white forces and she did my hair with curls and white and purple barrettes while she did my hair I did my make up.It was kinda natural but with some light gold eyeshadow and few minutes later tubbo came in and said "y/n when is kar- wow are you sure you dont like him?" I laugh and hear my phone beep "its karl.. hes 2 minutes away,tubbo when he gets hear answer the door please" right when I said that *knock knock* I run behind lani and she pushes me towards tubbo. He opens the door and tells me its him I step out karl looks at me "Woah you look amazing" he leans in to hug me and I hugged me like I have never hugged anyone before and I see tubbo and his face says it all.

Hes happy I found the one and says "Alright Mr.Jacobs you hurt her ill hurt your monsters and you" I look and tubbo and laugh and when I look over karl is smiling at me and I blush and smile back he tells tubbo "Yes,Sir Mr.tubbo sir I will guard y/n's life with my very best" I tell tubbo and lani bye and karl holds my hand and takes me to his car he opens the passenger door for me to go in and his car smells like cherries he closes the door after I go in and we goes into the drivers side of the car and starts driving around and tells me we are gonna get sushi and watch a movie while going to the sushi place he starts playing drivers licence and I get more comfortable around him and start to sing with him he smiles we pull up into the parking lot and and I are just laughing he gets out and you try to open the but karl runs to your door closes the door and he says "I wanted to open your door" he holds out his hand and I hold it and he takes me to the entrance he holds the door and we sit down and have a whole conversation about cartoons we eat some spring rolls and sushi after we eat I try to take out some money and he grabs my wallet and hides it and says "No You will not pay for anything I will not allow it" I said "Fine but let me atleast buy us some monsters" karl nods his head and said "BUT ONLY THE MONSTERS"  after we ate we went to go see OnWard it was pretty good but kinda sad. Karl and I sort of cried but only a little but when we went into the car karl asked if I wanted to watch cartoons at his house I agree and text tubbo that I might be home late he just texts me to be safe.After about a 10 minute drive I could feel my eyes getting heavy but I didnt want to fall asleep we pulled up to this big house and I knew Karl wanted to open the door so I just waited and he opened the door and he took me upstairs into his room  I asked "Do you want me to postmates some monsters?" karl agrees and I order a white and a purple monster I lay down on karls bed and I felt myself drifting off but I wanted to wait until the monsters got here so I could get more energy.

Karl came into his room in a hoodie and sweats and he gave me a hoodie because he saw that I was cold I said thank you and put the hoodie on.We started watching some spongebob. As the show went on I started getting more comfortable around Karl and I scooted closer until I felt my head by his chest and I felt my eyes closing but this time I didnt do anything to stop myself I felt Karl playing with my hair and I scooted closer to him and I didnt remember anything from there.

Next thing I know is I wake up in Karls bed and he is gone I get out of bed and head downstairs where I see Karl making waffles I felt bad for staying over without even knowing I told karl "Morning Karl Im sorry fo-" he cuts me off "Its okay y/n its not your fault" I smile and ask him where he slept "Oh,I slept in the guest room dont worry lets just eat waffles "

I sat down and began eating and my phone rings.I check it an its tubbo "Shit Shit tubbos calling me" Karl replies "you should answer and tell him your fine"  you pick up "Hel-" "Y/N WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU MUM AND DAD ARE WORRIED SICK!!"  After what felt like 69420 years I somehow I finally calmed tubbo down and told him I was fine and accidently fell asleep at karls and of course tubbo said "OOOOOOOOOOooOO Y/N and Karlllllllllll are in loveeeeee" I just hung up on him and karl was just laughing at what tubbo had said

After I hung up on tubbo karl asked if I wanted to watch a movie obviously I said yeah we chose to watch high school musical because,who wouldn't.The movie started and I just felt his arm go around my shoulder when the new year scene Karl start singing and I sing for Gabriellas part and we just have a full on 98 minute karaoke party.

                                                                         Karl Pov

Y/n and I had a little party watching high school musical.I dont know why but I feel comfortable with Y/n but its not like comfort with family,Its like a best best friend that you have known our whole life I feel safe and loved.Ive known them for a few weeks but I know I love them I want to spend the rest of my life with them.

                                                                             3rd person pov

Before the movie ended Karl picked up y/n and placed her on his bed so they could sleep and Karl was about to go to the guest room until y/n grabbed Karls hand and told Karl to stay with them.Karl wanted to make sure that y/n was sure about it and Y/n pulls karl into bed (NOT IN THAT WEIRD WAY) and just hugs him and fall back to sleep