Twitter pictures.?!

Karl pov:

We pulled up into the Ihop parking we got a table pretty fast we sat down and ordered drinks and got our food be started eating and out of nowhere Y/ns phone starts blowing up.They put it on silent and apologize we started talking about streaming later and that y/n would be a "special guest".Out of nowhere we hear laughing from behind y/n and y/n looks at me in a weird smirk way and we laugh.

              y/n pov:

We finish eating and obvi i had to order some cupcake pancakes when the waiter came she told us "Hey those girls behind you are taking pictures of you two not sure if you guys knew" I looked at Karl and we was concerned and this eyes got very wide and told me"y/n..check your notifications" the waiter stepped back and went back to the kitchen I checked my phone "They are all from twitter,why?" Karl took out 30$ placed it on the table grabbed my hand and we took off I was very confused we gon in that car and  karl said "y/n I think those girls took pictures of us eating and now its all over twitter.." I look at Karl and i open my phone and open twitter and goes to the trending page and I see "ihopgirl" is number 1 trending.I feel tears running down my face and Karl goes to hug me when we see the girls who took the pictures of us infront of Karls car.Karl gets out of the car and up to the girls while I stayed in the car sobbing because I was not ready to get all this attention on me.I couldnt hear much of what Karl was telling the girls but from what I was hearing I summed up the conversation into something like this.

"You girls realize that we are both still human and dont like people taking pictures of me while im out with someone especially with someone who doesn't want to be on the internet yet.Now because of you girls you just ruined their day and she will never forget this even if you delete the posts it will always be in someone elses camera roll. So congrats on ruining their life."

After all of that Karl goes back in the car and just embraces me and apologizes to me for what those girls did.Karl doesnt let go for a couple seconds until be both hear girls giggling we look over and they are still taking pictures of us! They all ran off when we caught them and Karl just drove off.It was a pretty quiet drive back until mr.jacobs knowing me too well plays my favorite song and we look at eachother and smile and we just sing like there is no tomorrow once we get to his place I had forgotten about what happened at breakfast.I went into the bathroom and opened my phone then it hit me again.The pictures....theres even more now,I opened twitter and had 99+ notifications of DMs,people tagging me and posts of me and karl.All i wanted to do was cry,and thats exactly what I did but silently so karl wont hear me.

Turns out im not the best silent cryer because karl knocked on the door asking if im ok.I didnt want to lie so i said no and he opened the door and saw me on the floor crying.He sat down and just hugged me..