001

☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎

Kenma didn't know about Y/n till the day they sat at his and his teammates table at lunch. Apparently Y/n and Kuroo were best friends. As everyone was talking, Y/n turned to Kenma and noticed he had a camera in front of him.

"You do photography?" Y/n asked him, gesturing to the camera. Kenma jumped a bit, surprised they were talking to him. He stared at them for a few seconds, before slowly nodding. "Cool! Can I..?" Y/n asked, reaching forward a bit. Kenma shrugged, and Y/n took the camera.

They were so gentle with it, and Kenma admired that. Y/n turned it so it was pointing at them and Kenma. "Smile!" They said. They smiled brightly while staring at the camera, Kenma smiling softly and looking at Y/n. Y/n snapped a picture, before gently setting the camera back down.

"Show me how it turns out?" They asked, and he nodded with a small smile. "So what's your name?" "Kenma.. Kenma Kozume." He replied quietly. "L/n Y/n, but you can call me Y/n." They replied, and Kenma smiled. "Okay.." He spoke softly. Y/n then turned to Kuroo.

"Okay, I got to go. See you, fucker." They said, hitting him upside the head. "What the fuck, L/n?!" Kuroo yelled, rubbing where they hit with a pout. Y/n fake pouted, before looking at Kenma. "See you, Kozume." They said with a smile and a wink before getting up and walking away.

And that's what started Kenma's obsession.

☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎

A/n: This story is based off of Maroon 5's song Animals. Anyways, I wrote this while listening to it, and decided to post it on my tiktok imagine account to which a shit ton of people wanted me to make a book out of so.. here ya go :))