003

!!Authors note at the end, please read!!

☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎

Walking into the loud house, Kenma had a grip on Kuroo's hoodie sleeve. "You don't have to be here, Kenma.." Kuroo talked a bit loudly over the music to his best friend after noticing the smaller boy's grip on his hoodie.

"I'm fine." Kenma replied. Kuroo shrugged, and they started looking around for Y/n. They spotted them dancing with a few friends, and Kenma noticed one of them was the guy who Y/n was messing around with in the hall. His grip grew tighter on Kuroo's sleeve.

Y/n spotted them, and ran over. "Hey!" They said, a bright smile on their face. Kenma smiled softly, his grip on Kuroo's sleeve releasing. "Hey! I'm gonna get us some drinks, watch Kenma for me?" Kuroo spoke, before rushing off.

"Wanna go outside?" Y/n asked Kenma, noticing how anxious he was. Kenma looked at them, smiling and nodded. Y/n gently grabbed Kenma's sleeve and lead him to the back yard. They walked out to the yard and laid down, staring up at the sky.

"God I hate parties.." y/n whispered. "So why'd you come?" Kenma asked, turning his head towards them. "Well.. Some say I'm popular. I always have to be at every party, wether I hate them or not. Or else.. I'm a nobody." Y/n mumbled. They turned their head to look at Kenma. "But I'm so exhausted.."

"Then.. be what you call a nobody. Just cause you're a nobody doesn't mean you won't have me by your side." Kenma spoke. Y/n smiled softly, reaching over and taking Kenma's hand in theirs. "Promise?" 

"Cross my heart, hope to die."

☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎

A/n: Y'all, please stop rushing me with this book. I get bad writers block and it doesn't help when hundreds of people are spamming you telling you to update. I'm sorry that this book updates so slow, but please understand.