002

☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎

Walking into school the next day, Kenma spots Y/n standing next to Kuroo at the lockers. He quietly walked over, acting as though he was just playing on his switch. Y/n looked over at him, and smiled. 

"Hey Kozume, what're you playing?" They asked, looking over his shoulder. He blushed lightly, trying not to turn his head towards them. "Animal crossing.." He replied quietly. "Ooo, fun." They replied, before turning back to Kuroo. "So are your parents still leaving this weekend?" Kuroo asked them.

"Yep, have you told everyone about the party?" Y/n asked, and Kuroo nodded. "Of course." He replied, and Y/n looked at Kenma. "Kozume, you coming this weekend?" They asked him, and he looked up. "Where?" He asked. "My house. I'm having a party." Y/n replied.

"Kenma doesn't do parties, and when he goes he's just always on his switch." Kuroo spoke, and Y/n punched his shoulder. "I asked Kenma, not you." They said, and Kuroo whined while rubbing where they punched. "So..?" Y/n spoke, looking at Kenma.

"Uhm.. yeah. Sure, I'll go." He replied, and Kuroo's mouth dropped open. "Yes! Okay, well I got to get to class so I'll see you both at lunch. Bye~" Y/n sang, before walking away. Kenma watched them as they walked up to a random guy, hitting him upside the head and they both laughed before walking off to class. Kenma's brows furrowed. 

Who was that?

Was that their boyfriend?

What were they laughing about?

"What was that?" Kuroo asked, and Kenma looked up at him confused. "What do you mean?" He asked. "You don't go to parties. Why'd you agree?" Kuroo asked. "Just.. thought it'd be nice to get out for a change." Kenma replied quietly, looking down at his switch.

"Whatever. Let's get to class." Kuroo spoke, wrapping an arm around the shorter male and they walked off.

☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎

A/n: Y'all, I was grounded for a few days and got my phone back yesterday so here's this little chapter. I'll try getting something better out tomorrow, so look out for that :>