Episode # 5:- Unfamiliar Surrounding.

Episode # 5:- (Unfamiliar Surrounding.)

("She has endured a lot. Mentally, she is fully, drained off. We can't say that when she would wake up. I would suggest to give her all your tender, love and care," Swara heard a voice and tried to open her eyes but failed. She kept hearing random voices for a long time. Every time she tries to see that who is talking but couldn't able to open her eyes.

Her mind was restless, she tried her level best to calm herself down but failed. The next moment she felt a terrible pain in her head.

She felt calm when a hand caressed her head. She tried to touch that hand but couldn't able to raise her hand. Her entire body felt heavy, as if she got hit by a truck or something.)

"Argh," Swara groaned in pain when she tried to open her eyes. She kept a hand on her eyes and opened them after a while. After blinking them a few times, she looked around and found unfamiliar surrounding.

"Hospital?" she murmured and looked around again to make sure. It was looking like a hospital, but not like a usual one. There was a more homely feeling instead of those hospitals with a smell of medicines and other things.

Her gut feeling was saying that it was not some normal hospital.

"Who brought me here?" she muttered, but suddenly all the past happenings started rushing in her mind. "Austin, Justin?" she said in a horrified tone and looked around expecting those blood-filled surroundings, but instead of that, she saw a cleaned floor like a mirror and stained free walls.

"They'll kill me; I need to go," she murmured in a horrified tone and tried to get up. Suddenly she realized, that wires attached to her body and with that one machine started beeping loudly. "Ahh," she screamed when the door of the room opened, and someone came inside hurriedly.

"Stay away," Swara said, but realized that it was a doctor as she was wearing a white coat. "But what if she is one of them and pretending?" Swara murmured in fear. "I need to go," Swara said to the doctor with tears continuously flowing down from her eyes.

Swara doesn't want to trust her because of all the happenings. She tried to remove the wire, but the doctor came forward and stopped her.

"Dear, you are weak," the doctor said, but Swara shook her head. "No, they have killed my brothers. Please, I need to go," Swara said in a crying tone and tried to push the doctor away in fear. "Swara," Swara, who was pushing the doctor away, heard a voice.

She looked towards the door and found Vidhant was standing there with worried expressions on his face. "Please tell her I need to go," Swara said while joining her hands in front of Vidhant, who immediately came near her. "Shh, relax, everything will be fine. You just relax. Your body needs rest," Vidhant said while wrapping his arms around her securely.

"They both needed a chance, but they died before hearing my answer. Please, Vidhant, I need to go. Austin and Justin died because of me," Swara said while sobbing incoherently and tried to un-wrap Vidhant's arms, but he tightened his grip and signalled the doctor.

"We'll go, but first, you relax. You woke up after ten days," Vidhant said and tried to calm her down, but Swara was crying hysterically and trying to remove his arms. Only Austin's and Justin's faces were roaming in front of her eyes. The doctor came forward and injected her injection.

"She is in mental shock," the doctor said to Vidhant, who was gazing at her sleeping figure. "When she'll wake up again?" Vidhant asked. "After around 5 to 6 hours," the doctor replied, and Vidhant nodded his head.

A figure standing behind the closed door left from there on hearing doctor's words.

5 hours later:-