As "Forbidden Love," on Popink App

The story "Her Bidder-2," has been shifted to popink app as, "Forbidden Love," which is currently shown in the picture above

The story "Her Bidder-2," has been shifted to popink app as, "Forbidden Love," which is currently shown in the picture above. You can install it from google play and search for the name mentioned above.

P.S: Only the name of the story has been changed other things are the same to same, maybe a few changes in the scenes but overall the story is the same.

Why and what was the reason behind the discontinuation of this story you all know about that already. So it would be better if you don't repeat the same words of please repost here again or please we can't read it on other apps, because now this story will continue on Popink App only.

I felt bad for the loyal readers as I have to leave the story like this, but you already know the reason and that was the only reason why I came back on Wattpad again with the other story. However, this story will not continue here.

Only a few episodes are available on Wattpad. The remaining episodes till the completion of the story will shift to the popink app.

P.S: Currently I haven't written any other episode further, the story is completed till that episode which I have posted here only.

The app now has the bonus earning feature. You can earn the coins for free by completing different tasks.

Even they have two vouchers daily for free (Which they give randomly on books, you can check whether they have given the two free vouchers or not. I think they give it when the story progresses further). You can read the chapters by using those vouchers.

The story is under exclusive contracts, and under this contract, you can't post your story anywhere else, other than the particular site.

I know you all wanted to read the story further, but the way I was disheartened, it was really very difficult for me to continue this story here.

Many of you can't understand that how difficult it was to write this story, to plan the things, or to streamline the scenes and plots. I have really worked hard but my motivation died when I saw the response.

Maybe for some of you, it's nothing or not a big deal, but writing this story's one episode was equal to the three episodes of "Marriage: A Game of Destiny."

Many of you may thinks that I have watched films or researched a lot, but to be honest 90% of the story's ideas are from my own mind. I may have read many stories of werewolves in the past but I haven't seen or researched anything regarding them for this story.

Thank you for all the love and support you all have given to me on this story and sorry once again for discontinuing this story.

If anyone of you wants to read this story then install the popink app and search the story with the name, Forbidden Love by Perky Potato (my pen name.)