Chapter 1 Confusion

I am Jedi Knight Ryan Mattin likely the only survivor of the Great Jedi Purge.

Somehow I end up on a remote planet I don't even know about.

I wake up and immediately my head starts to hurt like hell.

When I was able to gather my thoughts I look around and it appears to be a house.

The first thing I did was finding my starfighter or R2 but they were nowhere to be found...I looked for my comlink and my lightsaber but they are gone too.

I then felt a vibration in my pocket and I pulled out what it appeared to be some sort of device I have never seen before and it looked pretty outdated.

I then see a message from a person named "Kei"

"Hey Ry be at Moon Academy by 9 AM you can look up the address" - Kei

"Who is this and where in the galaxy am I?!" - Me

"Look it's a long story but I will explain afterwards but for now just follow my instructions. Okay?" - Kei

"*sigh* fine..."

I got no messages after that and to be honest I am not really familiar with this world or it's technology since it doesn't seem that advance compared to where I am used to.

Its unknown to me if she even knows am I Jedi or she is just delusional or something but however I can't share my Jedi identity to anyone.

Because if I do someone would immediately turn me in to the Empire which is the last thing I need right now. 

So I decided to look up the address and head there since I had no nothing else to do and plus I need to keep low and to make sure no one suspects of me being a Jedi or a criminal of some sort...