Chapter 9 The Dark Side

After I finished school for today I went to the lake where no one goes to which is perfect for Jedi training which helps me get through the daily stress.

When I got to the lake I meditated as usual then I do lightsaber combat training trying to master the 7 forms 

45 minutes passes by 

I get a very strange feeling someone was watching me but it wasn't Jei this time because she doesn't even know about this place nor she cares about what I do in my private time.

I then saw a black shadow figure with sinister red eyes...

"Hello there..." - ???

"Who are you?" - Me

"A servant to the Dark Side of the force." - ???

"Whatever it is you will do I will not turn..." - Me

"Heheheh...we shall see...we...shall...see." - ???

The dark figure continues to look at me.

"Doom awaits you Jedi and soon you will be consumed by the darkness." - ???

I was silent and then the shadow of the Dark disappears into the thick forest.

I stood there for a while with my blue-lightsaber ignited ready for any move it makes.

It then sprinted at me and tackled me and I managed to defeat it.

The dark fog then multiplied into three figures with dark spears.

I then engage into a duel slicing down the shadows one by one.

I had to catch my breath for a while then I decided to leave as it was not safe.