Epilogue

Years have past since that day and everyone else has already moved on with their lives.

Remnants of the Empire still remain but now very small in numbers to the point there not much of a threat.  

Hyedong was able to find a better position within another company and achieve those missing goals she had wondering about for years.

Jei went off to be a popular singer which she would make it to top 15 of the whole planet itself.

Seola continued her life as a famous athlete.

Yujeong and Yuri finally achieved their dream as a famous pianists in the whole planet of Hosnia.

Kei on the other hand is unknown as her final words were "Remember what your master said 'trust only in the force'" before leaving the house which is now me and Nuri's. 

As for me...Nuri and I continued our life and started a family as we originally planned, and it turned out to be twins.

We named them Luke Mattin and Leia Mattin who are both strong with the force but Nuri has some connection within the force somehow...

And as soon the twins were able to walk R2 and I helped train them using the force.

Nuri then wrote a book about the Jedi and the Sith which turned out to sell quite well.

I now realize that the balance in the force is just right and keep it as they way it is...

There will be no Jedi Order nor a Sith Order just balance. The perfect ending for me.