The Warden and the Reaper.

Sorry for the brief absence. I've been busy... REALLY busy. Anyways, this chapter takes place during 'A lying Witch and a Warden.'

...

Ever since the incident with Lilith's first hand encounter with what Gabriel had become since the day he became a fugitive, he's become tied with Eda the owl lady, Lilith's younger sister, for being the most wanted criminal in the isles, and sightings of him have become rare as of late.

Those that do see him, tend to run or hide out of fear of him. Why? Because the injured coven guard that was with Lilith that day managed to survive, and he spread the word with Lilith, that Gabriel Reyes is more dangerous than the owl lady.

Both are tied for most wanted, but one is more dangerous than the other.

It's been five years, and Gabriel's gone mysteriously quiet, and Lilith didn't like it. Neither did Belos. But considering what he did to his coven guards, Emperor Belos called off on all searches for Gabriel Reyes until he resurfaces. Until then, Belos has time to make preparations for Gabriel.

Once Lilith received word that Belos was calling off all searches for Reyes until he resurfaced, she wanted to argue against the emperor's decision, but she thought better of it, and kept it to herself.

But once she was alone in her room, she had a meltdown. Lilith began to trash her room with multiple spells, and pure magic in a fit of rage. Afterwards, she broke down sobbing.

She and Eda actually grew up with Gabriel during their time at Hexside. But ever since the... incident with Eda, Gabriel began to change into the stubborn, yet resourceful man she now knew.

But despite his rough and tough personality, Lilith, grew closer towards, Gabriel, during his time as a member of the emperor's coven. But the day he forsaken the coven he joined, was the day Lilith's heart broke. He bit the hand that fed him, stabbed his fellow coven members in the back, and turned his back on them... he turned his back on her.

The day afterwards, Lilith put herself together, and returned her focus on trying to catch her sister. Which is easier said than done, but definitely easier than trying to catch Gabriel.

...

One month later...

After a month since Belos called off the hunt for Gabriel Reyes, he still hasn't resurfaced. But ever since he made his debut, people began to call him the Angel of Death, the Grim Reaper, and the Owl Man.

Unknown to everyone, the ghostly man is about to make a comeback.

... Starting now.

"GABE!" Shouted a ball shaped owl, rapidly running through a darkened part of the woods.

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABE!!!"

He's running surprisingly fast, given the fact that his legs are so short.

"GABEGABEGABEGABEGABEGABEGABEGABEGABEGABEGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABE!!!"

He then suddenly trips on a tree root.

"Oh SHI-" he then proceeds to topple down a steep hill, cursing out some rather bitter words as he did so.

(A/n: Fair warning, this video contains explicit language for younger viewers. So don't get butt hurt about it.)