Chapter 1 Car Crash

It was around mid day where the cold hits, and white bits of snow falls downward onto the ground from the skys above. The road that a white car is taking leads to Romania, where their next destination lies their hiding spot from the Unbrella Courperation. Their reasson was that they were too cramped in their own homes that they had no choice but to run away from their adopted parents they met along the way of their journey. So then they came across an abandoned house that they thought they could hide in, but they were dead wrong. In that house lies the Baker family that had been infected by the girls "Gift", thanks to them they were able to go through all the hell she had throwned at them just to help her out in controling her powers.

By the time they had her under control, Chris and his group came in to capture the girl who was the main reasson for the Bakers actions she was gone. Out of sight where they would never be able to locate them ever again. Thus brings them to a few years later, the main group is a total of five now. The oldest out of them all is Aaron, the stupidest guy anyone has ever met but can go a bit to far with his jokes to where his sibling would smack him upside his head.

The second oldest under Aaron is Daun who used to be called Dauna, a female but decided to change his gender to a male figure. Which he is happy making that desision because now he feels more comforable with himself and more confedent with the actions he makes.

The third one is Runa, a quiet girl who is basicly the leader and smartest girl out of the five of them. Mainly the one who is keen on combact skills to which is the unbeatable woman in their group. Also smacks Aaron upside his head out of his stupidity. Easily gets angered by Aaron or any man who tries to do her wrong.

The fourth one is none other than Lylah, a nice kind girl who wants nothing but her memories from her past back to her or what she used to be. Mainly she likes to grow flowers, her favorite are roses because it resembles the love that person holds the most to their love ones. Shes one of those very emotional types of person who would cry over anything in particular.

Last but not the leas is Evalin, the girl who controled the Bakers ever since they found her. All she wanted was a family of her own that she never had, all because she was expieremented on and turned into a monster she was. But over time when she spent her time with the group she learned how to control her powers with some help. Over time she had a condition to where she grew up fast instead of normal, since they had an unknown syrum which was given to them by Chris himself used it on her and thats when she turned back to her actual age and grows up normally now. Her curent age was an eleven girl, is now a fifteen teenager who loves her family members that had saved her from the horrors that was waiting for her.

Right now they are on their way to Romania where they will stay there until further notice, they were silently listening to the radio playing some country music in the background to fill up the silence they have.

"So, how are you ladies doing in the back? Found any shows to watch, cause I did in your eyes Runa." Aaron said that in a sly tone while Runa rolled her eyes, keeping count on how many times she has to smack him once they get to their destination.

"Can you just stop, we're almost to our destination. I would like if you would act normal for once." Daun said in an annoyed way and put back in his ear buds, listening to some love music.

"Geez you are no fun to mess around anymore, I'll just stay silent then if you all want." Aaron said.

Then it was back to silence, already Lylah had fell asleep to a dream where she did not know where she's at.
____________________________

In the middle of a field was Lylah laying down in a flowy grass field in a airy dress that felt more comfortable on her than any dress she had with her, she turned her head to find a Iron Steed layed next to her with its head on her lap. Sleeping away in a calm view that they could not disagree on meeting up at, she rose up to a siting position and petted its head wanting to feel its smooth silk hair between her fingers. The horses eyes open to look up at her, it had this golden green eyes that should shine in the moonlight once it hit midnight.