Chapter 4 Saved

Lylah
_______________________

In that moment, we looked at the pictures that were displayed by the recognizable big painting in the middle. How can this be displayed here, thats creepy to be honest.

"Who are these people?" I asked as Daun got a close look at them, it seems like they were recognizable but never seen them before.

"I don't know, but we should be careful to avoid them as much as possible. Remember what happened back then, when that bastard tried to injected you with that virus in that fucking lab. They probably have their own type of labs that experiment with people that transform them to... them out there." Aaron said as he sat down on a wooden bench.

"Geezus this is like a cult all over again. Like back then when we escaped that lab in the basement back at the manner. With Wesker and that big gigantic mobster that almost killed us back there." Daun said as he was interrupted by Runa saying.

"It wasn't a cult, it was an experiment lab made by humans to create different viruses that could possibly be used to evolve us into monsters that is immune to anything. But that failed because it was blown up by the military since Chris was working for the Racoon City Department."

Everyone was silent remembering the time where they met eachother and been through hell together to get this far into this cruel world.

"We won't let that happen ever again, even if it means to kill anyone that was dear to us." Runa said as she leaned against a wooden panel that holds this place together and rests her eyes.

I look at the pictures that were displayed on the table that lit up half of the place. Since it was night time I thought that those picture would help me go to sleep and dream about something else than the same person.

The one picture was a lady who wore white with a black top hat that looked like it could shade her face from the sun anytime, the other was dressed in all black with a cover up face that was in black also.

The next one looked weird because he had a disfigured face and looked like he came out of a testing tube.

One of the pictures caught my eyes at that moment. He had a cowboy hat on with sunglasses and he has scars on his face as well, also he has a beard which looks cool on him. What creeps me out was that he looked familiar, like I've met him before but in a different time and place.

"Lylah, go to bed and stop staring at that old man. He might be the one to bang you toni- OW" Aaron yelled as he rubbed his head which now turned from pain to a massive headache.

"Shut your mouth you stupid man thing, she doesn't need your assistance with anything. So sleep asshole." Runa said as she slept on that bench.

I just looked at the picture and touched it lightly, Mr Boo tapped my arm lightly with his beak and cawed at me.

"Okay I'll go to bed, I wonder what type of dream would I have tonight?" I say as I layed down on the floor and closed my eyes and went to sleep right after I bundled up Mr,Boo with my coat and kept warm.

_______________________________

I woke up on a bed where there was a big comfy blanket on me. As I rolled over to keep myself warm and make myself as a cocoon, I felt something wrap around my waist like arms were around my waist right now.

It was warm and comfy to me so I left it alone, until I felt someone press their chest against my back.

'Oh no, I think Aarons words were true. I'm done for tonight!' I thought as I trembled in fear of my vv being taken from me.