Chapter 9 Damn These Assholes

Third pov

_____________

Once Aaron threw his knifes at them, it was game over for them because they hardly had anything left to spare for the fight they put themselves into.

The creatures all charged at them with their might while the four grabbed what's near their hands and used them for their weapon of choice, Runa grabbed her shot guns and loaded them up with little bits of rocks that were on the ground and started to shoot at them. Blew off their heads at that moment but it kept them down, Aaron just ran to the monsters that he threw his knifes at and used them to slice and dice anyone around him so that he could inflict damage for the man who uses his fist for fighting. One of them slashed Aarons shoulder while his back was turned, so he swing his fist into its face and knocked his jaw right out of place almost ripping it off.

Daun used his pistol for the moment, knocking down a lot of them with headshots of his own. Keeping Lylah behind him while he attacked them with everything he has on him. Lylah grabbed a good size rock and just use it to knock the monsters out upside their heads and bashed them with it.

Runa on the other hand ran out of her own bullets for the shotgun, so she used her own made knifes to slash their throats out and make them go down while they're bleeding out. She was then grabbed from behind and was slammed to the ground where she coughed up blood from her mouth, eyes blurred with the outlines of that man crouched down to her level as he smoked his cigar.

"Y-you fucking BASTARD!" Runa yelled at the man as she swings her knifes at him with everything she's got, almost cutting his throat out he manage to dodge almost every hit he's gotten but not all of them. His cheek was bleeding out from that sharp object that Runa has in her possession and his jacket was all scratched up.

"You now owe me a coat like this one, bitch" He said as he pulls out his own personal weapon that he crafted himself and shot at the poor girl as she runs away with all of her might. Which she manage to dodge all of the bullets but was hit with one of them through her knee as she stumbled to the floor and fell.

"Not so cocky now are we, hundin." The way he slurred that last word made Runa's blood boil to the core. Getting herself up, while trying not to fall back down onto the ground, she slid her knife against her tongue with the blood on the blade that she aquired. This action got the mans attention while he sees her mouth moving like she was trying to find any tast in his blood, but what shocked him was about her wound. It was all healed up and the bullet was now laying on the ground covered with her blood, he looked back up to her face and see how disgusted she shows towards him.

She then spits the left overs onto the ground like it was nothing to her and got into a stance, ready to fight until the death. He was now more curious about this group that he ever been, even more with a certain person that caught his eyes.

"Honestly I would LOVE to continue our little "chat", but duties call and I can't keep her waiting any longer for her orders. Bis bald, kleine Fledermaus." He saids as he laughs at her frustrated features as she darts to try and slice his face off from his body, but once the creatures surrounded him and separated he was gone.

In that moment, she had realised that she is more powerless than the others on her team. Even though she know how much powerful she is compare to the others just by their abilities alone, the skills are a bit different by different outcomes that end way differently than the others would. But her thoughts got interrupted by a monster that tried to strike at her but misses by a feet apart by a claw as she kicked its head off from the body.

More blood got onto her face as she licked it off from her corners of her mouth, not that bad but could be worse. The moment that she was strucked upside her head had been too late by someone who was familiar to her, or what she thought who it was.

But it wasn't, it was another one of those monsters. So she decided to pull out her knifes that she hid in her boots and used them against them over and over, blood now all over her clothes as she licked it off from her knifes.

Aaron now has a mini army of dolls that can be used against them as he continues to try and create more than what he basically has, accompanied Daun with his creative monster combined together melted he has created and used it against them by rolling it around like it was trapped inside a circle area.

These monsters are geting stuck ine by one and almost a little bit is left tried to climb up the wall just to survive, until their head has been blown off by a sling shot with rocks that have been mixed in with covered acide and a covered up wrapper that helps out Lylah without burning her fingers up.

"Keep pushing onward, were almost done with them fuckers!" Aaron yelled as a gigantic hand grabbed his leg and slinged him down onto the ground, making his body lift up afterwards and slammed back down by this guy's fists onto his chest.

"Aaron!" Daun yelled as he jumped down into the pit so he could help Aaron out of the pit. But the gigantic man stops him by slamming him against the gate that leads into the same place that they have been before they entered the middle section of this village.

He spat out blood and pushed himself off from the gate and landed onto the ground, coughing up the remaining of the blood that is stuck into his throat. Hand on his chest trying to breath when a voice was screaming out in pain, but it was cracked up.

The beast was the same one that spared Daun when they met, they guest that it ran out of patience and decided to kill us. Well try to because they won't let it succeed.

Runa ran to the edge of the wall and jumped onto its back as she gripped onto its jacket, sorta looks like the dudes jacket but whatever. She gripped onto her knife and stabbed it in its back, making it roar in response.

She climbed until she got to its head and started to slice its throat, but it grabbed her by the head and flung her down onto a pole that have pearce her stomach.

Runa coughed out her own blood as she tried to breath, but there was too much clogging out her lungs she was choking on it. The mini dolls tried to help her out from the pole, but couldn't do that because of how weak they are.

The big guy just looked at Lylah with nothing in them and just kept on pounding his fist onto Daun and Aaron, like she isn't going to do anything at all.

Lylah felt helpless, she couldn't attack unless it was necessary for her to do it. But in this situation it was necessary for her to get involved, even if she couldn't say anything.

She was about to jump down to help her unconscious friends until she felt an arm around her thighs and a cloth cover her mouth for no reasson, she tried to fight this person off but the sensation was too powerful for her to be councious enough to fight them off and free herself from this person.

She then finally gives into the darkness that consumes her as she felt this person tighten his grip upon her like they're trying not to lose her, but who wouldn't want to lose her she thought.

Last thing she hears is the same voice from last time she was consumed by darkness, "Sie werden mich nie wieder los, wenn Sie erst einmal meine Domäne zu Hause betreten haben."