Beach party

Context: the minors throw a beach party and of course (the boys) they need to not have shirts to swim but both techno and bad are a little self conscious.

Bbh POV
First person

'Why did I say yes to this' I ask myself while walking to the beach. I don't really like the way I look and I have some tattoos I'm not ready for people to see. So Last night I came up with just wearing an oversized hooded over my bathing suit.

I see the beach and a bunch of party stuff. I walk in to see that I was the last person to come. I see Tommy run up to me holding a party hat "what took you so damn long"

"Oh I was feeding rat.." that was a lie I was actually looking in the mirror trying to convince myself that I looked fine. "Why are you wearing a hoodie" Tubbo asked me while Tommy was putting the party hat on me.

"O-oh because I'm cold yea my house is freezing so I'm still cold" another lie I hated lying to the gremlins (the minors) but I  rather not worry them.

All of a sudden I feel some one hug me from behind *what took you so long* sapnap said putting me down "he said he was feeding rat" Tommy said walking off. %why are you wearing a hoodie it's like 80 digress out here% George said poping out of nowhere "He said it was cold in his house and he is still cold" Tubbo said walking towards Tommy and ranboo.

#yea right, why are you wearing that hoodie bad# dream said lowering his mask. "Oh Um because umm... do you no where the bathroom is?"

After getting direction to the bathroom from George I locked myself in one of the stalls and silently cried to myself I wanted to tell my friends how I felt but I didn't want to bother them so I keep quite. All of a sudden I hear a quiet snuffle.

"Is anyone in here" I said standing up, unlocking the stall door I was in. "Oh uh hey bad" I see techno unlocking his stall and walking out. he was wearing a bathing suit but it was covered up by his Cloak, his eyes were red and it looked like he'd been crying.

"Why were you crying" I asked him walking a little more towards him. "I could ask you the same thing" he said also taking a step forward. " I- well you see uh I don't really like going to the beach because you have to show some skin and I don't really like the way I look and-" I was cut of by techno when he grabbed my hand looking at my face.

"Wait are you telling me you are self conscious, you!" He said with a slight sad smile. "Uh yea why..." I said starting to get a little anxious "you're beautiful why would you ever think you weren't" he said caressing my check. My face blow up with blush as I tried to say thank you.

"You're beautiful too" I said looking at his eyes "yea right" he said with a slight tone of pink blush on his face. "You are I'm not joking you are so gorgeous" I said grabbing his chin so he could look at me. "Th-thanks bad" he said his face as red as a tomato "no problem" I said looking at his lips,

I think he saw me became I soon saw him closes his eyes and lean in closer. Are lips met and we stand their for about 3 minutes until we broke it for air. We looked at each other both of our faces full of blush smiling at each other. "Should we go outside know" he said letting go of my hands and looking into my eyes.

"Together?" I said grabbing his hand looking at his eyes as while. "Yes together" he said slightly laughing "okay" I said smiling and trying to walk out while still holding his hand. "Wait" he said stopping me from leaving "uh yea what's up" I said looking at him "do you think we- we should leave out covers and be confident" he said tugging at the neck of his coat, with a nervous smile.

A part of me wanted to say no but I was getting really hot and he looked really uncomfortable with his cloak on. "Yea we should" I said giving him a soft smile. He smiles and unbuttoned his cloak, fell to the ground showing he had on pastel pink swim trunks.

I smiled to myself as I pulled off my hoodie and wrapped it around my waist. I look up to see techno just staring at me in shock. "Wh-what's wrong, do I look bad" I said grabbing my hoodie trying to put it back on before he stopped me. "You look absolutely stunning" he said grabbing my face and pulling closer to him. We shared a kiss before he pulled away "I didn't know you had tattoos" he said looking at my arm

 We shared a kiss before he pulled away "I didn't know you had tattoos" he said looking at my arm

Thank you I told him blushing as he hooked are arms and we walked outside towards everyone. People were staring at us because we were really close to each other and others because of my tattoos.

But I didn't really care at that point all I new was that I got a boyfriend and I got confident enough to show of my tattoos and get over my insecurities.

All thanks to him

I love you... techno

Woohoo sorry if I'm not posting fast enough tell me if you have requests or things I need to work on have a great day/ night/ afternoon hope you enjoyed reading this chapter this is one of my favorites.also if it is bad, where I am it is 6:25 am I didn't go to sleep at all so if their is any grammar mistakes I'm sorry.

1005 words