Training

Context-techno walked in on bad training and he is acting weird so techno talked to him

Techno POV
First person

I'm walking out of the garden and into the training place. Not many people go there but it is a nice place. I walk in the doors and go to the lockers, I open one put my stuff in there lock it and take the key.

As I'm walking down the hall to the punching bag area I hear a lot of grunting mixed with muffled screams.I contemplated if I should go see what the sound was and chose yes.

I followed the noise to the punching bag room funny enough. I slowly and quietly open the door. When I look inside I see multiple punching bags on the floor some with claw marks in them and others with burn marks.

I then see a figure fighting with the only punching bag left attached to the celling. I see the figure has black charcoal skin with a tank top and sweat pants on, their hair is all messed up and they had a tail wrapped around their leg.

I then put all the details together and the figure  that was extremely mad was "bad?" I said walking in the room. It shocked me because I never thought he would be so stressed or mad to 'destroy' a part of the the gym.

"Wh- oh! Hi techno" he said with a monotoned voice wiping away some sweat. "Are you okay" I said walking towards him a bit. "Nothing I'm...fine" he said kicking the punch bad behind him.

"Are you sure" I said while putting down my keys, "you look stressed" I said getting back up.
"I'm... fine" he said turning around, "what happened?" I said helping him pick up the bags off the floor. "Nothing... I just got In a fight with Tommy" ( A verbal one, bad Ain't no abuser)

'Tommy!' One voice suddenly said 'what do you think happened' another said. "What happened" I said grabbing the last dummy and taking off my cape, "I don't think you want to know" he said raising his hand and waved  them. All of sudden all the bags on the floor were fixed and attached back to the ceiling. "Wow" I said under my breath. He blushed o think he heard.

"Tell me... please" I said wanting to change the topic. " jeez fine" he said turning around with an annoyed face. 'He looks really hot' the voice and myself said. " what happened was that... I told him philza is verbally abusing him. He doesn't pay attention to him and half of his trauma is from him. But... he believes that Phil is the best even though I was basically the one who raised him" he said looking like he was trying his best not to cry.

"And I didn't want to tell you because I know you love Phil" he said looking away, "I would disagree but... you're right Tommy has always been more comfortable around you, I-I understand why it hurt your feelings." I said while walking towards him, I cupped his face to make him look at me and smiled " I will always love Phil... but I care more about Tommy, I want him to be happy and you... you make him happy as while as me and I'm great full for that."

His face was as red as a tomato. "Thank you techno" he said smiling and standing up, he put his arms around my waist and stared into my eyes "Do I really make you happy?" He said with a smug face. I felt my face heat up he was really close and he looked so hot. I looked to his lips then back to him, our faces inches away.

We could feel each others breaths, I felt him pick me up and place me against the wall he looked at my eyes then to my lips smiled and leaned in. Butterflies filled my body as I leaned in as while. 'HIS GOING TO DO IT' 'WE ARE GOING TO KISS THE BADBOYHALO' the voices screamed but they soon faded away as did my butterflies from before...

We met each others lips and soon melted in each other's touch I put my arms around his neck and separated us for air. We were both blushing but smiling "I've had a crush on you for a while" he said putting me down, I kept my Arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my back.

"What a coincidence... So did I" I said chuckling pulling us back together.

I felt extremely happy... it was because of him. He makes me happy "I love you bad"

Antfrost POV
Third person

"RED GET VURB AND SPIFFY ON A DISCORD CALL, YOU WILL NEVER BELIVE WHAT I SAW" he yelled into his phone walking out of the gym doors.

I finally posted another one please tell me if I'm taking to long. This is just my first time writing a book so tell me if I need improvement or you have requests have a good day/afternoon/or night. Don't worry I'll try to make the next one longer. Also first time ever writing something limey let me know if it's good.

886 words.